Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Steel I Beam Bar IPE Description:
Steel I beam bar IPE is a beam with an I-shaped cross-section. The horizontal elements of the "I" are known as flanges, while the vertical element is termed the "web". Steel I beam IPE is usually made of structural steel and is used in construction and civil engineering. The web for Steel I beam IPE resists shear forces, while the flanges resist most of the bending moment experienced by the beam. Steel I Beam IPE theory shows that the I-shaped section is a very efficient form for carrying both bending and shears loads in the plane of the web.
2. Main Features of Steel I Beam Bar IPE Form:
• Grade: Q235
• Type: Mild carbon steel
• Deflection: The stiffness of the I-beam will be chosen to minimize deformation
• Vibration: The stiffness and mass are chosen to prevent unacceptable vibrations, particularly in settings sensitive to vibrations, such as offices and libraries.
• Local yield: Caused by concentrated loads, such as at the beam's point of support.
3. Steel I Beam Bar IPE Images:
4. Steel I Beam Bar IPE Specification:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely:
①Is this product same as W beam？
In the United States, the most commonly mentioned I-beam is the wide-flange (W) shape. These beams have flanges in which the planes are nearly parallel. Other I-beams include American Standard (designated S) shapes, in which flange surfaces are not parallel, and H-piles (designated HP), which are typically used as pile foundations. Wide-flange shapes are available in grade ASTM A992, which has generally replaced the older ASTM grades A572 and A36.
②How to inspect the quality？
We have a professional inspection group which belongs to our company. We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③Is there any advantage about this kind of product?
Steel I beam bar IPE has a reduced capacity in the transverse direction, and is also inefficient in carrying torsion, for which hollow structural sections are often preferred.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|