||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
stainless steel sheets 2B BA finish 201 304 316 430
stainless steel sheet 2b ba finish 201 304 316 430
Thickness: Cold rolled: 0.3-3mm, Hot Rolled: 3-120mm
Customized sizes are accepted
ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc
NO.1, NO.4, 2B, BA, HL, 8K, Mirror finish and so on
201, 202, 304, 304L, 310S, 316, 316L, 410, 420, 430, 441, 800H, 904L
TISCO, Bao Steel, LISCO, JISCO, ZPSS, KRUPP
Place of Origin
Shanxi of China (Mainland)
Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled
Port of Loading
Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou
Terms of Delivery
FOB, CFR, CIF, CNF, EXWORK
Terms of Payment
L/C, T/T (30% deposit)
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 7-15 days after receive 30% deposit or as your requirement
Ready in stocks
Bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensil, Kitchen ware, Architectural purpose.
Finished by heat treatment, pickling
after cold rolling, followed by skin pass
line to more brighter and smooth surface.
General application medical instruments, Tableware.
Finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling,
characterized by white pickled surface.
Chemical industry equipment, Industrial tanks.
A mirror-like reflective surface by
polishing with finer abrasives over 800 mesh.
Refletor, Mirror, Interior- Exterior decoration for building.
Finished by continuous linear polishing.
Architecture industries, Escalators, Kitchen ware, Vehicles.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packaging:All products are packaged according to the Standard export packing.In order to prevent friction damage and water erosion and so on.
2.Shipping: Ocean transportation,land transportation or air transportation.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- Stainless steel society due to overstocking. According to the length of time due to overstocking and keeping quality, in general there are two types of:It is not a long time due to overstocking, storage and good processing unit holds not only the original quality certificate or copy, and steel or mark on the packaging and taste and clear. For the identification of this stainless steel, it is also possible to check the mark on the steel or package only on the basis of the quality certificate.Another is the backlog of longer time, storage is not perfect, neither quality certificate, steel or packaging on the mark has not obvious or fall off. For the identification of this type of stainless steel, mainly to conduct in-depth investigation and research, to the processing unit to access the original documents. In general, invoices and other original documents are marked with steel etc.. If there is no steel to access local records, then the price data, the price to ascertain no.. This is to determine several effective methods, but often the wrong person. Therefore, it is necessary to master the method of identifying objects.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- 304 stainless steel2B board: without glossBA board: an ordinary mirror that shines a littleStainless steel and mirror, that is, 8K board, like a mirror
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- The process of stainless steel: if annealed stainless steel should be used to have NG-9-1 chemical black oil by NZ-B in electrolytic oil washing, polishing, degreasing Wang (the fluid as the coolant used directly, temperature 60 to 80 DEG C, the workpiece hanging the anode current of Da:20 ~ 15A/dm2, the cathode lead - antimony alloy (with sb 8%) time: 1 ~ 10 minutes), washing, polishing until 5 ~ 8% hydrochloric acid stripping (room temperature: 1 ~ 3 seconds), water washing and drying.Note: aluminum or titanium for fixture requires good electrical conductivity. The new solution is electrically treated before aging.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Different specifications, width is not the same, there are 1.22 meters, 1 meters, etc., length, width, thickness are different.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range