||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
stainless steel sheets 2B BA finish 201 304 316 430
stainless steel sheet 2b ba finish 201 304 316 430
Thickness: Cold rolled: 0.3-3mm, Hot Rolled: 3-120mm
Customized sizes are accepted
ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc
NO.1, NO.4, 2B, BA, HL, 8K, Mirror finish and so on
201, 202, 304, 304L, 310S, 316, 316L, 410, 420, 430, 441, 800H, 904L
TISCO, Bao Steel, LISCO, JISCO, ZPSS, KRUPP
Place of Origin
Shanxi of China (Mainland)
Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled
Port of Loading
Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou
Terms of Delivery
FOB, CFR, CIF, CNF, EXWORK
Terms of Payment
L/C, T/T (30% deposit)
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 7-15 days after receive 30% deposit or as your requirement
Ready in stocks
Bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensil, Kitchen ware, Architectural purpose.
Finished by heat treatment, pickling
after cold rolling, followed by skin pass
line to more brighter and smooth surface.
General application medical instruments, Tableware.
Finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling,
characterized by white pickled surface.
Chemical industry equipment, Industrial tanks.
A mirror-like reflective surface by
polishing with finer abrasives over 800 mesh.
Refletor, Mirror, Interior- Exterior decoration for building.
Finished by continuous linear polishing.
Architecture industries, Escalators, Kitchen ware, Vehicles.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packaging:All products are packaged according to the Standard export packing.In order to prevent friction damage and water erosion and so on.
2.Shipping: Ocean transportation,land transportation or air transportation.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silvery white, matte, hot rolled to specified thickness and then annealed and descaling. A rough, matt surface that does not require surface gloss
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate steel according to the histological classification, can be divided into: Austenitic (200 series, 300 series stainless steel), austenite ferrite (both austenite and ferrite stainless steel body) and ferrite (409, 430, 434 series stainless steel) and martensite (403, 410, 414, 416.).
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S is a good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, 310S has better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance. If the pure heat is not more than 1300 is OK, but if want to heat processing the rolling deformation cannot exceed this temperature, the heating time is not short not long
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- The drawing is divided into: stainless steel, oil mill, dry grinding mill, drawing drawing drawing, the drawing effect is the most ideal oil mill, and the appearance is satisfactory!Mirror stainless steel plate making principle is stainless steel plate raw material, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in the steel plate surface polishing, make the board surface is smooth and the brightness is as clear as the mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel products are widely used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other decoration projects.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range