Best Price For Stainless Steel Welded Pipe 304
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.my company long-term supply stainless steel porducts including:stainless steel sheet,stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube
General Information Of Best Price For Stainless Steel Welded Pipe 304
2B, BA, 8K,etc.
Standard export packing or as your request
Used in machine, auto, bike, furniture, hotel decoration, etc.
1. Corrosion resistance.
2. High temperature resistance.
3. High production ability.
4. Reasonable price.
5. Excellent quality.
6. Various sizes.
North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Middle East, Eastern Asia, Central America
Within 15 days
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States brand, equivalent to the domestic brand 06Cr19Ni10, usually with A102 or A107 welding rod.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 material and 304J1 contain nickel different, 304J1 contain 6 nickel, 304 contain 8 nickel
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- Cold dip - annealed, pickled - flat 2BCold dip - bright annealing - flat BA2B surface of plain cold rolled stainless steel countertops (not brushed)Surface of inner cylinder of BA ordinary mirror roller washing machineThe main difference is that annealing, 2B is annealing or pickling, the surface has a certain degree of oxidation, darker; BA bright annealing, the surface is not oxidized, brighter
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your product will come into contact with electrolyte or water, the stainless steel bolt will produce a galvanic cell with carbon steel to accelerate the corrosion speed of both sides. At this point, corrosion is called electrochemical corrosion, and the reaction rate is faster.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance, high prices: 201 and 304 stainless steel material in essence difference, mainly in the elements contained in the two are not the same. 304 stainless steel corrosion resistance and stamping performance far better than 201, and the 304 stainless steel is generally used in the complex environment, need strong resistance to corrosion for 201 place, environmental requirements are not very high, or the stainless steel demand is not high place.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304: general model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. Stainless steel that is free of magnetism and can not be altered by heat treatment. GB is 0Cr18Ni9.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Is the surface sealing oil slightly. After sealing the oil, the surface is covered with a thin layer of ink, and the fingerprints are not easy to stick on. So also called anti fingerprint stainless steel.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range