Best Price For Stainless Steel Welded Pipe 304
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.my company long-term supply stainless steel porducts including:stainless steel sheet,stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube
General Information Of Best Price For Stainless Steel Welded Pipe 304
2B, BA, 8K,etc.
Standard export packing or as your request
Used in machine, auto, bike, furniture, hotel decoration, etc.
1. Corrosion resistance.
2. High temperature resistance.
3. High production ability.
4. Reasonable price.
5. Excellent quality.
6. Various sizes.
North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Middle East, Eastern Asia, Central America
Within 15 days
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- The formula can be calculated according to the weight of stainless steel: area m2*, thickness mm*, density = kg / sheet to calculate the weight that the stainless steel can bear.Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- One is a coil and the other is a strip.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- The term "304 stainless steel" comes from the United states. Many people think that "304 stainless steel" is a type of Japanese name, but in strict sense, Japan's 304 stainless steel formal name is "SUS304"". The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10304, SUS304, three kinds, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, and 304 generally means ASTM standard production, SUS304 mark day standard production.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range