Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In fact, including the steel plastic pipe plastic pipe, but on the market all the steel plastic pipe and plastic lining steel pipe is synonymous, lined with plastic pipe is made of galvanized steel pipe internal set of plastic pipe manufacturing process, process using high pressure steam to both adhesion.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube is lighter in strength and is an economical section steel when the flexural strength and torsion strength are the same.Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing circular parts, can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- 304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 said: material for 304 (the equivalent of the American brand, Chinese numbered S30408 stainless steel or 06Cr19Ni10 stainless steel), diameter (OD) for 25mm, for the seamless steel pipe wall thickness of 2 to 3mm.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- The Liang Duan local widening joint is achieved by the continuous construction of longitudinal steel bars around the steel tube. At the beginning of the creation of additional stirrups should be widened longitudinal reinforced wrap, Liang Duan local widened joints of steel reinforced concrete beam and corbel overlapping transition zone can transmits beam internal force, bending steel bracket in both shear and participation. The node form is used in building engineering in Xiamen. The force transfer path of this joint is clear and reliable, with less welding on site and more convenient for construction. This kind of node passes shear stress through the bracket, and the stress is more concentrated.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range