Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- The SA333 standard in ASME (cryogenic seamless and welded nominal steel tubes), so A333-6 is a representation of the United States, followed by many countries.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The main molding process is different. Ordinary steel pipes, such as tap water pipes, are usually welded by bending flat plates, and you can find a seam on it;
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Perforated steel pipe, is very troublesome, need support to the roof and drilling in the room, the bottom with tripod frame fixed nail, and welding, installation is very troublesome;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range