|Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler|
Standard of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler：Chinese GB3087
Application of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler：For manufacturing ,heating-pipeliners ,containers,steaming pipeliners of low/medium pressure boilers(P<5.88Mpa,T<450℃)
Main steel pipe grade ： 10、20（Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise of Seamless steel tubes and pipes for low and medium pressure boiler：
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Identification method: see the inside of the pipe, because the external, will deal with the welded pipe is inside a gap, you can see some, some, is not easy to see, you can slowly by hand touch, or see the specifications are relatively thin, welded pipe
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- It is made up of steel pipe, fastener, base, foot board, safety net and so onSteel pipe rod: generally there are two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and function is different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc..Fasteners: fastener is the connection between the steel tube and steel tube, which has three forms, namely the right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt joint fastener: rectangular fastener for connecting the two vertical pipes, it depends on the friction between the fastener and the steel pipe to transfer load. Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- 1. open panel inspection: after the steel plate is opened, the product line is entered, and the ultrasonic examination of the whole plate is carried out first.2., flat milling: through the anvil machine to make the original coiled steel flat, and then through the milling machine on the edge of the steel plate two sides milling, so as to achieve the required plate width, plate edge parallelism and groove shape.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- If the pipe is relatively long, you have water, you can buy ultrasonic vibration plate into the water for ultrasonic cleaning, if not too long with an ultrasonic vibration rod, inserted into the pipe cleaning, and then rinse with water by ultrasonic stripping of dirt, give you recommend a factory in Jining Hengda
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Can. The surface roughening with a thick gauze, do not use ordinary paint intensity difference. With resin paint, paint can be
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
Our product range covers include seamless steel pipes for high temperature, heat-exchanger condenser and boiler, cold drawn or cold-rolled precision pipe, fin tubes, special shaped pipes, API series oil well pipes, ASME/DIN/JIS/EN series seamless tubes. Based on strict quality control and scientific management system, the cooperation has successfully obtained International Quality System certificate of ISO9001:2000(12809Q10292ROM), monogram certificates of API 5L (5L-0596) & API 5CT (5CT-0872) and BV certificate (MAT77113-2009)for ship building usage production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States;Canada; India;Bulgaria; South Korea;etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；GB/T19001-2008 idt ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range