Order On-line Tracking
Solar Charge Controller LCD 10A-60A
This is a highly intelligent charge controller with (MPPT). The optimal and intelligent “MPPT + SOC” charge control is implemented. The power switching components consist of low-loss MOSFET type transistors that have a long operating life and guarantee high performance. The extremely low own consumption makes it especially suitable for solar home systems, solar street lamp system, advertising lighting, traffic management system, and other professional applications etc. With the reverse polarity protection, lightning protection, electronic fuse and automatic detection of faulty battery, the controller is robust, maintenance-free and user-friendly.
● Intelligent operation: the system will automatically start PV charging function without the manual operation.
● High efficiency MPPT function (optional): the system adopt maximum power point tracking technology, even if the battery using in the different condition, this MPPT controller could ensure the Maximum output power from the PV panels, and increase 20-30% electrical power using efficiency from solar panel.
● Reliability: Adopt the Hybrid controller to realize “MPPT+SOC” double intelligent charge control, ensure the product stability and reliability.
● Intelligent charge control: With automatic battery temperature compensation, constant current and constant voltage integrated charge mode, improve the battery's charging efficiency and working life.
● Battery protection: automatically detect the battery working condition, when overdischarge, the system will be shut down automatically, avoid wasting the battery energy.
● High efficiency: Power loop adopts low-loss MOSFET type transistors in series, PWM Soft switching technology is applied to reduce switching loss, Synchronous rectification technology is applied to decrease voltage drop, increase the system's efficiency.
● Intelligent: Illumination recognition auto power on(optional): the system can be set to auto turn on the load when lack of sun, such as fog,storm,night. Auto turn on the load, it is a good assistant of transportation illumination.
● Protection: Overcharge protection/ Over-discharge protection / Battery Reverse Current Protection / Overloading Protection/ Short
● Circuit Protection/ Reverse Polarity Connection Protection/ TVS lightning protection etc.
● LCD Display: to show the working mode of solar battery, seal-lead acid battery and load.
● Well Adaptability (optional): through the man-machine interface, charging current fine adjustment can be settable, suitable for Li-ion Battery, lead-acid battery and other storage system.
● Intelligent communication (optional): RS232 and dry connect
● Temperature compensation (optional): with external battery working temperature detective port, to adjust the charging voltage in time according to the battery working temperature
12V / 24V ；24V/ 48V
Rated Charging Current
Rated Load Current
PV Panels Configuration
< 0.5%(system rated current)
Solar Battery Port Input Voltage
Rated Battery Voltage
12V / 24V ; 24V / 48V
Buck Charge Voltage
14.6V / 29.2V±1% ; 29.2V/58.4V±1%
Float Charge Voltage
14.4V / 28.8V±1% ; 28.8V/57.6V±1%
14.7V / 29.4V ±1% ; 29.4V / 58.8V±1%
Charging Resume Voltage
13.2V /26.4V±1% ; 26.4V / 52.8V±1%
11.2V /22.4V±1% ; 22.4V / 44.8V±1%
10.8 V / 21.6 ±0.3V ; 21.6V / 43.2 ±0.4V
Overdischarge Resume Start Voltage
13.2 V / 26.4 ±0.3V ; 26.4 V / 52.8 ±0.4V
discharge Circuit Voltage Drop
< 5 %（System rated voltage）
Overload, Short-Circuit Protection
125%（60S） / 150%（10S）/ short-circuit auto shut down；
PV Reverse Polarity Connection Protection
LCD + LED
Switch control / PWM
c-20℃ ~ +45℃
-25℃ ~ +85℃
1000m with rated power (increase 100m, reduce power 1%) Max.4000m
hanging vertical installation
Packing Dimension WxDxH(mm)
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|