Order On-line Tracking
SMC is the short form of sheet mounding compound. This is a raw material for mold pressing. The core is chopped strand and unsaturated polyester resins paste that are covered by LDPE & HDPE sheet. It is 3mm-6mm thick , 600mm-1200mm wide and packing in rolls or boxes. When using , be sure to cut , weigh , uncover film, and join in the heat up mould, after adding high pressure and preserve a time, then you can take off membrane to get the product.
l Higher mechanical strength
l Excellent leak-proof electrical
l Reliable arc resistance and voltage withstand, high dielectric strength
Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Corrugated Sheet
High-performance protective film, unsaturated polyester resin, fiberglass
5800mm,11800mm or customized according to requirement of customers
Clear, Red, Yellow, Green and opal
ISO9001 SGS ROSH
5-7days(general) depend on the style and quantity
1.The light transmission
It is between 60-85%. Light through FRP lighting sheet scatters and is mild. It will not form a light band so as to make the indoor brighter.
l Solution of wood steel plastic meter box easy to aging, easy corrosion, poor insulation, poor cold resistance, poor flame retardant, the short life of the shortcomings
l Absolute seal waterproof performance, corrosion resistance
l Beautiful appearance, long service life
1. Application in automobile industry
(1) Suspension parts, front and rear bumpers, instrument panels and the like
(2) Car body and body parts, body shell, hard shell roof, floors, car doors, cooling air grille panels, fore plate, spoiler, luggage hatch cover, sun shade, SMC fender, engine bonnet, headlight reflector
2. Application in electric industry and communication engineering
(1) Electrical housings: electrical switch box, SMC electrical wiring boxes, dashboard cover, etc
(2) Electric elements and electrical parts: SMC insulator, insulated tools, motor cover, etc
1. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we ll send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List.Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by clients.
2. How long is the delivery time?
Usually it takes 10-25days after receipt of the deposits or L/C, and it also depends on the quantity of your order.
3. How's the payment?
Telegraphic Transfer(T/T) or Letter of Credit(L/C)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|