Order On-line Tracking
• Powerful turbocharging , inter-cooler SDEC D9 engine compliance to Stage II emission regulation ,lower fuel consumption.• Reputable new design cooling system meets -40℃ ~ +50℃ extremely harsh working conditions.
• Advanced world-class, electro-hydraulic control power shift (6F/3R) transmission
• High reliable and durable 3-section driven rear axle with limited slip differential.
• Large cab with telescoping controls located on front frame provided good visibility and increased operator comfort , ROPS & FOPS as optional
• World-class variable displacement piston pump ensure continuous matching of hydraulic flow and pressure to power demands, lower fuel consumption.
• Proportional priority pressure compensating (PPPC) valves ensure all cylinders matching with consistent ease of multi-function control, provides precise blade movement and high working efficiency.
• Electro over Hydraulic controlled pin puller and 7 position linkbar design, provides extensive range of blade positioning and ease of operation control from cabin .
• Optimal blade curvature and sufficient throat clearance allows large blade loads and material to roll & flow freely for high work efficiency.
• Unique arch axle design provides maximum clearance when operating over windrowed material, beneficial wheel lean & steering feature improves excellent machine operationalization
• Optional attachment like front blade, ripper & scarifier, snow wing meets diverse customer requirements in term of different work application.
The picture may show product equipped with optional devices
|Major Technical Parameters|
|Machine Weight||15,070 kg|
|Blade Length||3974 mm|
|Max. Drawbar Pull||≥78 kN|
|Max. Torque||720 Nm|
|Max. Lifting Height||475mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut||715mm|
|Max. Blade Tip - Forward||40º|
|Max. Blade Tip - Rear||5º|
|System Pressure||22 MPa|
|System Characteristics||Load Sensing|
|Max. Steering Angle of Front Axle||47.5°|
|Min. Turning Radius||≤7.8m|
|Oscillation (Front Up)||15°|
|Oscillation (Rear Up)||25°|
|Service Brake||Drum Brake|
|Parking Brake||Drum Brake|
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|