General Description of Sand Washer
Hongxing sand washer is used for cleaning and washing the dust and powder away from the sand. It aims at improving the quality of sand. Sand washing machine is widely applied in the such industries as quarry, minerals, building, transportation, chemical industry, water conservation and hydropower, cement mixture station and so on.
Two Major Types of Sand Washing Machine
There are two major types of sand washers: XS series and XL series. Let’s learn about them one by one.
XS series sander washer is a bucket sand washer which is mainly used for washing and drying materials. Its novel seal structure and reliable gearing ensure the washing and dewatering effects. It is highly efficient equipment for sand washing coordinated with sand maker and is widely used in construction plant, gravel factory, hydropower station and concrete dam sites, etc.
XS series sand washer has the features of high cleaning degree, reasonable structure, high output, lower power consumption and fewer sand lost in the washing process. The transmission parts of this series of sand washer are isolated from water and sand, which makes the fault rate much lower than that of the commonly used China sand washers.
XL series sand washer can process the materials with the diameter from 0mm to 30mm and can remove the clay and ash powders from the materials. This series of sand washing plant has the features of simple structure, easy maintenance and high washing efficiency.
A professional Sand Washer Supplier in Henan-Hongxing Machinery
As the professional sand washer supplier, Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd will supply you with best China sand washer with the most competitive price. If you are interested in China sand washers, please contact.
|Wheel bucket diameter(mm)|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)|
- Q:How can computerized machinery cut costs?
- any kind of computerized machinery will cut down on man labor and add efficiency
- Q:Do chemical engineers design machinery?
- Yeah they can. Machinery's predominantly designed my mechanical engineers, but it's not uncommon for a chemical engineer to do it too, or do aspects of the overall design.
- Q:A manufacturer buys 55000$ worth of machinery that depreciates linearly so that its trade-in value after...?
- Let x = 0 (in years) be the price of when he first got the macinery. That means when x = 0, the cost is $55,000 and that when x = 10, the cost is $2,500. Since this function is linear, we can express it in the form of: y = mx + b So we can derive: 55000 = m(0) + b == b = 55000 2500 = m(10) + b == 10m + b = 2500 Since the previous one stated that b = 55000, plug it into the second. 10m + b = 2500 == 10m + 55000 = 2500 == 10m = -52500 == m = -5250 So we have the following function. F(x) = -5250x + 55000 When this becomes worthless, I assume you mean when F(x) = 0. -5250x + 55000 = 0 == -5250x = -55000 == x = 5500/525 ≈ 10.48 So after 11 years, it will be worthless. Hope this helps!
- Q:dynamics of machinery - mechanisms?
- It’s a multi link crank and slider mechanism
- Q:How do you make drum shells by hand without using heavy machinery?
- do nothing
- Q:why didnt worker like new machinery? how did factory owners solve the problems?
- Because automation reduced the need for workers.
- Q:Machinery does revolt and vs. biological life?
- Haven't you sobered up yet? If you have a real question please wait for the aspirin to take effect before asking it.
- Q:What is the best way of becoming a heavy machinery operator?
- This is a very good occupation. Many current heavy machine operators were trained on the job. They got this training because they first worked in construction for years, and knew the right people to send them to school. Without a good recommendation from a construction crew leader, or from your union, it will be hard to get this specialized training. You have to prove yourself as being trustworthy, responsible, and able to do complicated problem solving.
- Q:What kind of machinery are they talking about?
- sewing machine
- Q:What is the difference between auxiliary machinery and ancilliary machineries?
- Auxiliary would be like a pump or power generator, ancilliary would be more like drill press in the mechanics shop, one is needed to service the other, or another example would be the automatic potato peeler in the mess would be ancilliary
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range