Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Pals who know something about fire resistant material please tell me how many types of refractory material there are
- Refractory materials used in special applications include high temperature oxcide, such as alumina, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconia and other, refractory compounds, such as carbides, nitrides, borides, silicides and sulfides; high temperature composite materials, mainly contain metal ceramic, high temperature inorganic coatings and fiber reinforced ceramics.
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
- Q:Where is refractory used? Thank you!
- According to its refractoriness, it can be divided into ordinary refractory (1,580℃ to 1,770℃), high class refractory (1,770℃ to 2,000) and super refractory (above 2,000℃); according to chemical property, it can be divided into acid , neutral and alkali refractories, and including refractory used for special occasion. The current definition of refractory do not only depend on whether the refractoriness is above 1,580℃. At present, refractory is widely used as inorganic nonmetallic material of production equipment lining in metallurgy, petrifaction, cement, ceramics, power, etc. Refractory generally has good thermal shock resistance, chemical attack resistance, low thermal conductivity and coefficient of expansion, widely used in chemical, construction material, mechanical manufacturing, and ceramics, accounting for 50% to 60% in the total output. It can resist high-temperature action. Refractory has many varieties. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy; chemical properties divided by acidic refractories. In addition, cement, silicates. Refractoriness refers to that when cones sample made from refractory has no load. Currently, refractory refers to that is widely used in metallurgy, including neutral refractory and basic refractory.
- Q:What is the role of adding chromium oxide green in unshaped refractory materials
- Generally, less is added in corundum or corundum spinel refractory material, but it can significantly improve the material performance such as high temperature strength, erosion resistance, thermal and shock stability, etc.
- Q:Why should graphitic refractory materials be used now that graphite can burn?
- In theory, any substance can burn as long as certain temperature is reached. Graphite is turned from diamond under anaerobic condition and at high temperature of 2 000 ~ 3 000 ℃. that is to say, ignition point of graphite (lamellar graphite ) under anaerobic condition will be at least above 3 000 ℃. There are many types of graphite, and their ignition points are also different. Ignition point of pyrolytic graphite is much low. Except for a few cutting-edge areas, fire endurance demand for most areas in daily life (eg. brake pad will add a certain amount of graphite) is under 1000 ℃. Therefore, graphite can be used as refractory material. That is, graphite can both burn and can be used as refractory material, which are not contradictory.
- Q:Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- Hello. 1. Gaps between the curtain walls and floors of all tier and partitions outer edge should be sealed with non-combustible material or flame retardant materials. Filling material can be rock wool or mineral wool, whose thickness should be not less than 100mm and should meet the designed fire endurance requirements, forming fire and smoke prevention areas between floors and rooms. Fireproof layer should use galvanized steel bearing with thickness of not less than 1. 5mm, and should not use aluminum plate. Gaps between bearing plate and main structure, curtain wall structure and the bearing plate should be sealed by fireproof sealant; fireproof sealant should has fireproof inspection reports granted by statutory testing organizations. 2. When building designs requiring transparent effect of fire compartment and separation, monolithic fire-resistant glass or hollow and laminated fire-resistant glass nade by monolithic fire-resistant glass can be adopted. 3. Windowsills-free curtain walls, incombustible entities skirt wall or fireproof glass wall whose fire endurance is not less tan 1.0 hour and height is not less than 0.8m should be set on the outer edge of each floor. The thickness of reinforced concrete floor or height of the side beams should be counted when calculating the height of the skirt wall. 4. Fire protection layer should not contact directly with the glass curtain wall, and the side towards the glass of fireproof materials should be covered with the decorative material. 5. Glass units of the same curtain wall should not cross two fire compartments.
- Q:what is the fireproofing material of engine room? who knows it ?
- 1. The new type fire retardant coating in fire retardant coating, the expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite heat insulation material and cenosphere adiabatic powder, etc. These inorganic component, is a major part of the thick coating type of fireproof coating, and they also are the major factor affecting the level of performance of fireproof coatings. The fireproofing thermal insulation properties of fireproof coating, is mainly determined by the fire back surface temperature of this factor, but also related to the fire endurance. If it reaches the same temperature for a longer time, it shows that it's fireproof thermal insulation is better, and the fire endurance therefore is higher. 2. The new fireproof board new fireproof board now is welcomed by the people and the important factor is its environmental protection, and with the increasing high-rise buildings, the fire protection requirements and strength requirements are also rising, it is a big challenge for the performance and standard of the fireproof board.. Now fireproof board is mainly used siliceous material or calcareous materials, and then mixed with the fiber material, lightweight aggregate, adhesives and chemical additives, it is not only be fireproofing, but also improve their thermal insulation performance, and light weight, good carrying capacity, good durability, no aging problem, more importantly, it is good in environmental protection.
- Q:Who knows about ranking rules of fireproofing thermal insulation materials for exterior wall?
- You can try the following way to give a brief introduction of the fire rating classification of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1. the building materials are divided into following categories in terms of combustion performance according to the national standard of GB8624-97. A-level： Incombustible building material: materials almost don't burn. B1-level: nonflammable building material: these materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building material: combustible building materials can play a certain role in flame resistance. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden column, timber roof truss and timber beam as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building material: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1). Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2). The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene board(XPS)/ specially-treated polyurethane(PU), phenolic aldehydegelatine powder polyphenyl granule,etc. 3). Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane(PU), polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- Advertising materials can be divided into fireproofing and non-fireproofing ones which can not tell the differences with naked eyes. You can ask 3M to provide test reports or go to a the third party test organization SGS to do flame retardant test, maybe I can help you. Mineral wool board is harmful to human body, will lead to chronic poisoning, the quality of it is bad! You must pay attention to it! It can not be used in chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Q:Is aluminium oxide refractory material?
- Yes. It has high melting and boiling point, stable chemical property. All refractory material almost contains aluminium oxide. Refractory materials have a large range and need specific requirements. Refractory material is divided into sizing refractory material, shapeless refractory material, ceramic fiber, refractory bricks and castable refractory. It can be subdivided according to temperature rating. Hope it is helpful to you.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range