Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of B-level fireproof doors and windows?
- B-grade fireproof windows refer to those fireproof windows whose fire retardant limit is not less than 1 hour. Technical requirements: I. Materials and Accessories (1) Window frame should have a certain strength to ensure the integrity and stability of the steel frame or the wood frame. (2) Steel frame and mound layer can employ galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel plate. Its selection criteria should be in line with the stipulation of the Article 5.1 of GB12955 "General Technical Requirements of Steel Fireproof Doors". (3) The selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be in line with the provision of Article 5.1.1 of GB14101 "General Technical Requirements of Wooden Fireproof Doors". (4) Filling materials inside steel frame and wood frame should be non-combustible materials.
- Q:I would like to ask a friend that how much is the fire endurance of level A fireproofing glass?
- the fire endurance of fire window is: class A window is not less than 1.2 hours, class B window is not less than 0.9 hours, Class C window is not less than 0.6 hour. technical requirements: 1, materials and accessories (1) the window frame is made by a certain strength of steel frame or wooden frame which is sufficient to safeguard the integrity and stability. (2) steel frame and mound layer can select galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel plate. Its selection standards should be in line with the provisions of Article 5.1. in GB12955 "Steel Fireproof Door General Technical Condition" (3) the selection standards of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1. in GB14101 "General Technical Conditions of Wooden Fireproof Door" (4 ) the inner filling material of steel and wood frame should be non-combustible material. (5) fireproofing glass can choose the qualified products in fire resistance test and not affecting the fire windows. light transmittance of glass is not less than 75% of identical layers of ordinary plate glass. ( 6) a sealing material between the frame and the fireproofing glass should use the nonflammable material, it can play the role of fireproofing and smoke insulation in the fire disaster. I hope I can help you
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Recommend: Yong Wei fireproof board Henan Yong Wei Anfang Co., Ltd., located in Qinbei industrial agglomeration area, Qinyang City, Henan Province, was founded in 1995. It strated from the initial one fire decorative plate production line. After years of development, it has become the biggest fireproof decorative board production base with 25 fireproof board production lines.
- Q:What's the poured refractory material?
- Frequently used poured refractory material: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door goes through the flame treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method. Spraying method and soaking method are generally used for timber surfaces which are no longer going through planing process, and thin plate fire retardant treatment, whose thickness is less than 10mm .
- Q:Is aluminium oxide refractory material?
- Yes. It has high melting and boiling point, stable chemical property. All refractory material almost contains aluminium oxide. Refractory materials have a large range and need specific requirements. Refractory material is divided into sizing refractory material, shapeless refractory material, ceramic fiber, refractory bricks and castable refractory. It can be subdivided according to temperature rating. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Fire resisting shutter is divided into Class A / B / C, and the relevant fire endurance are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours, see "General technical conditions for steel fire resisting shutter GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to time of fire resistance 4.3.1 Ordinary steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 3) Table 3 and Category Code Refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 Composite steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code Refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 Classification according to refractory time and smoke prevention performance 4.4.1 Ordinary steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see Table 5) Table 5 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa differential pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see table 6) table 6 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min Excerpt completed. Fire shutter used as fire compartment has a fire resistance of 3 hours, and fire shutter set on the upper opening part on the firewall has a fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Materials with fire resistance of 3.0 hours are called AAA refractory material (back fire surface). "Building Conventions" have mentioned in places where it is really difficult to set a firewall, fire shutters can be used to separate fire compratment. When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, its fire resistance should be not less than 3.00h; When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is not included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, independent protection of closed automatic water spraying system should be set on the both sides of the shutter, and the duration of water spray should be not less than 3.00h. In summary: Fire shutter is divided into: Grade AAA, A, B and C
- Q:What are the common refractory insulation cotton material?
- I know less about this, I hope the following will help: Fire resistant thermal insulation material mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation material and compround thermal insulation material. According to the shape can be divided into: Fibrous finishes, slag wool, rock wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate cotton. ceramic fiber, micro pile of diatomite, calcium silicate, expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite, aerated concrete etc., foam like bubble glass, volcanic ash glass, foam clay, foaming concrete, paste powder polystyrene particles insulation slurry
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range