Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Does anyone know about grade of fire resistance? How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Q:Does anyone knows which company produces the better refractory materials?
- I recommend Xinjiang Yuanyangrefractory material Co., Ltd. Address: Near Xishan Road No.100, Saybagh District,Urumqi. Their products are both in good quality and reasonable price. In addition, there are Xinjiang Zhongwang refractory material factory, Address: Xi hongxi Road No. 769, Urumchi City. They all have a good reputation. You may think about it. 。
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- Q:What material is used to make furnace pipe of refractory bricks?
- Refractory bricks furnace pipe material is generally divided into two types, namely, shapeless refractory material and shaped refractory. Shapeless refractory material, also known as castable refractory, is hybrid powder material made up of many kinds of aggregate or aggregate and a kind of or many kinds of binders. It must cooperate and evenly stir with a kind or many kinds of liquids during use and has strong mobility. Shaped refractory material usually refers to refractory brick whose shape has standard rules. It can also be proceeded temporarily during cutting according to requirement.
- Q:Does refractory belong to stone, building materials or other?
- It belongs to metallurgy and building material industries.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Recommend: Yong Wei fireproof board Henan Yong Wei Anfang Co., Ltd., located in Qinbei industrial agglomeration area, Qinyang City, Henan Province, was founded in 1995. It strated from the initial one fire decorative plate production line. After years of development, it has become the biggest fireproof decorative board production base with 25 fireproof board production lines.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Asbestos is the most common. Asbestos containing zirconium and made of the mixture of zirconium aluminum and silicon through wire drawing is better. Of course, some are made directly from natural things which can withstand 1400 degrees for over 30 seconds while the internal temperature had no significant change, and withstand 1400 degrees for over five minutes while inside temperature increase does not exceed 5 degrees.
- Q:Who can tell somthing about how to choose fire resistant rating of fire resistance rolling shutter doors?
- According to the fire endurance, fireproof doors can be divided into A-grade, B-grade and C-grade, whose fire endurance should not be less 1.2h, 0.9h and 0.6h respectively. A-grade fireproof doors can be even applied to the material whose fire resistant rating is at secondary level. "Building Regulations" mention that fire resisting shutter can be used as partition of fire compartment in those places where setting firewalls is not so easy. When using fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance includes unexposed surface temperature rise, its fire endurance should not be less than 3 hours. When using fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance doesn't include unexposed surface temperature rise, it should install closed independent automatic sprinkler system for protection on both sides, and the sprinkler sholud last at least 3 hours.
- Q:What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- 1. According to the refractoriness, it can be classified as follows: common refractory: 1580℃ ~ 1770℃; high grade refractory: 1770℃ ~ 2000℃; superrefractory: 2000 ℃; 2. According to the shape and demension of the product, it can be classified as follows: standard form : 230mm×113mm ×65mm of no more than four measuring scale, (demension ratio) Max: Min
- Q:Are refractory materials and fireproofing materials the same?
- Refractory materials is flammable when it is reached certain temperature for a certain time, but it will not support burning when there is no open fire (such as: gypsum board). Fireproofing material reaches A grade and it is non-combustible itself.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range