Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How to make use of waste refractory materials whose main elements are alumina and mullite?
- Crushing and pressing refractory bricks, or refractory parts . Such as welding positioner tracks use disposable tools.
- Q:What's the definition of fire endurance of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure?
- 1. Fire endurance. Conduct fire resistance test of any building component according to the standard time-temperature curve, and the time when it is subjected to the fire to the time when it loses support capability or fire insulation function or its integrality is destroyed is referred to fire endurance. 2. Steel has relatively low fire endurance which is usually 0.25h only, namely 15 minutes; 3. Of steel structure buildings, steel can be used as beams, pillars, etc. but its fire endurance is not enough (usually these components have higher requirement on fire endurance, and take pillar as an example, it is usually demanded that the fire endurance should be 2-3h), and under this condition, it needs to brush fire retardant coating so as to raise the fire endurance. As to the specific quantity or types of the fire retardant coating, it is decided upon the actual conditions. In short, the building material needs to meet the required fire endurance of the buildings.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:What are the application of old refractory bricks?
- It can be used for refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than Bayerite.
- Q:What is the acceptance standard of refractory?
- Feeler gauge is used to check the thickness of the refractory brickwork joint. The top of the gauge can not be sharpened. Feeler gauge is of the width of 15mm, length of 100mm and thickness of 1, 1.5, 2 or 3mm. The thickness is eligible when the depth which the feeler gauge is inserted in is less than or equal to 20mm. Ten places should be inspected per 5m2 of masonry surfaces. It is qualified when the condition in which thickness of the brickwork joint is 50% larger than a predetermined depth is not less than five times and it is excellent when the condition is no more than two times.
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:What is the strength of high strength refractory material?
- Refers to constrcuting through ramming, and a refractory materials that is hardened in temperature higher than normal. mixed through a certain grade of refractory aggregate, powder, binder, additives, water or other liquids. Can be classified into high alumina and fireclay, magnesite, dolomite, zirconium and silicon carbide by the standard of texture.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:Is aluminium oxide refractory material?
- Yes. It has high melting and boiling point, stable chemical property. All refractory material almost contains aluminium oxide. Refractory materials have a large range and need specific requirements. Refractory material is divided into sizing refractory material, shapeless refractory material, ceramic fiber, refractory bricks and castable refractory. It can be subdivided according to temperature rating. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick raw material There are many types of refractory brick raw materials, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. One of the original material, soil: Aluminum, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second raw material, Stone: fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range