Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How to detect the acid resistance of refractory? Is there any standard? Thank you
- Setting the acid resistancere of fractory products is simple; R22, two measurement methods are both bricking refractory products, using the mass fraction of the original dry to indicate. It is generally select vitriol as the medium of erosion, such as the international standard determination of the resistance to sulfate of dense shaped refractory products "(ISO8890) and PRE /, grinding fine particles to 0.63 ~ 0.80 mm, and then measure its quality loss, put it in the vitriol with mass fraction of 70%, finally boil 6 h.
- Q:Concrete composition and function of magnesia bond used in refractory
- Mainly high purity magnesia powder and silica fume, in accordance with the 4:1 ratio of the mixture, that is, we often use in the castable MgO-SiO2-H2O binding system! Compared with cement, the content of CaO is lower, the high temperature strength of the product is increased, and the slag corrosion resistance of the product is increased!
- Q:what should be paid sttention when buying the refractory?
- First, look at the appearance of the product, it will be better if the surface of product is smooth, if there are the injuries and damages which may influence the use, do not use it. Second, the main characteristics of insulation material is flame resistance, reduce the loss of fire occurred at the time of purchase combustion performance testing products, non-combustible stone wool products are the best. Third, refractory insulation with good hygroscopicity is also very important, it can keep your room drying for a long time , played the role of moisture-proof, and more capillary, the hygroscopicity is better.
- Q:What are the fire protection standards of insulation materials?
- According to the three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011), the fire rating of external walls can be basically divided into: A1-, A2-, B1-, B2-, B3-level. The detailed divisions are determined by many technical indicators. It is a very professional and technical long story. Please contact QINGDAO SHANFANG INSTRUMENT CO., LTD for detail information, they are specialized in manufacturing fire rating testing instruments of external walls.
- Q:What kind of fireproof material is used for steel structure?
- Brushing or spraying the coating on the surface of steel structure to prevent burning and insulate heat. It also prevents undermining the rolled steel from rapid temperature elevation and avoid collapse of building for lose of supporting capacities. Agglutination material are classified as fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based and Water-based steel structure fire retardant coatings. Fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based are subdivided into fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with low benzene content and fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with high benzene content (TVOC≤600g / L, benzene ≤5g / kg). It can be divided by thickness. ultra-thin (CB) fireproof coatings (coating thickness ≤3mm), thin (B) fireproof coatings (3mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤7mm) and thick (H) steel structure fire retardant coating (7 mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤45㎜).
- Q:what is the fireproofing material of engine room? who knows it ?
- 1. The new type fire retardant coating in fire retardant coating, the expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite heat insulation material and cenosphere adiabatic powder, etc. These inorganic component, is a major part of the thick coating type of fireproof coating, and they also are the major factor affecting the level of performance of fireproof coatings. The fireproofing thermal insulation properties of fireproof coating, is mainly determined by the fire back surface temperature of this factor, but also related to the fire endurance. If it reaches the same temperature for a longer time, it shows that it's fireproof thermal insulation is better, and the fire endurance therefore is higher. 2. The new fireproof board new fireproof board now is welcomed by the people and the important factor is its environmental protection, and with the increasing high-rise buildings, the fire protection requirements and strength requirements are also rising, it is a big challenge for the performance and standard of the fireproof board.. Now fireproof board is mainly used siliceous material or calcareous materials, and then mixed with the fiber material, lightweight aggregate, adhesives and chemical additives, it is not only be fireproofing, but also improve their thermal insulation performance, and light weight, good carrying capacity, good durability, no aging problem, more importantly, it is good in environmental protection.
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- It is the purpose that decides what kind of materials you should use. What you have said is 2,400 Celsius degree, right? It is about the fire resistance of the material or the required temperature of it?
- Q:How many external wall thermal insulation fireproof material are there
- Inorganic active wall thermal insulation materials, cement foam thermal insulation board, glazed hollow bead insulation mortar, rock wool plate, glass wool plate etc., if used for external wall thermal insulation, rock wool board more frequently used.
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Boric acid is used according to the type of steel, the specific ratio is too generalized, and it shall be determined when the type of steel is detailed.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range