Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:What are the common refractory insulation cotton material?
- I know less about this, I hope the following will help: Fire resistant thermal insulation material mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation material and compround thermal insulation material. According to the shape can be divided into: Fibrous finishes, slag wool, rock wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate cotton. ceramic fiber, micro pile of diatomite, calcium silicate, expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite, aerated concrete etc., foam like bubble glass, volcanic ash glass, foam clay, foaming concrete, paste powder polystyrene particles insulation slurry
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life?
- Basically there have all materials. But it depends on your needs.
- Q:Who knows about the B-level fireproof insulation materials?
- Organics, extruded sheet, polyphenyl board and phenolic resin. The fireproof performance of sea capacity module (fireproof and thermal insulation material) is B1-level with the heat conductivity coefficient of only 0.028w / m · k. It is a good choice. A-level: Rock wool, glass wool, silicate, aluminum silicate, calcium silicate, phenolic aldehyde, and foam glass. B-level: Rubber and plastic, extrusion molding, polyphenyl, PEF.
- Q:What occupational hazards should be detected in glass ceramic and refractories industry?
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life? This material is suitable as a disposable mold and crucible for melting brass.
- Common red brick and refractory brick.
- Q:How many fire endurance grades are the AAA fire resisting shutter divided?
- The fire shutter is divided into A / B / C classes. The refractory limits are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours. References to "general technical specification for steel fire resistance rolling shutter door GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to fire resistance time. The common steel fire resisting shutter(see Table 3) The categories of the codes of the refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 composite steel fire shutter composite steel fire shutter(see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 refractory press time, smoke performance classification 4.4.1 ordinary steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see Table 5) Table 5 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see table 6) table 6 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min excerpt complete fire shutter when the fire district for fire resistance of 3 hours, the opening portion on the firewall setting fire shutter fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Fire resistance of 3.0 hours called premium (fire back surface). "Construction Regulation" is mentioned in setting up a firewall and used as the separation of the fire resisting shutter and the fire compartments. When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the fire endurance should not be less than 3.00h; When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the two sides of the roll should have protection of closed automatic water spray system, and the duration of water spray system should not less than 3.00h. In summary: The fire resisting shutter can be divided into: Grade, A, B and C looking to adopt
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Level of the building is classified according to the importance, fireproofing, durable life and etc. different angles. Civil buildings are classified according to the following ways: 1, It is divided into five grads according to its importance: A, AAA level: Buildings with great memorial, of historic, international and national level. B, A level: High-grade residential buildings and public buildings. C, B level: Intermediate residential buildings and public buildings. D, C class: Ordinary residential buildings and public buildings. 2, It can be classified into four types according to the fireproof performance: Fire resistance level of the buildings is divided into four levels. Standard of fire resistance level is decided based on the combustion performance and fire endurance of the main components of the building. 3, It can be classified into four levels according to the durable life: A, A level durable life is more than 100 years. It is applicable for important buildings and high buildings. B, B level has a endurance for 50 to 100 years and it is applicable for ordinary buildings. A, C level has a durable life of 25 to 50 years. It is applicable for less important buildings. B, D level has a lasting year of below 15 years and it is applicable for temporary buildings.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of construction thermal insulation materials?
- Combining three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011), external wall thermal insulation fire rating can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indexes for specific division. And it is mainly determined in accordance with the national standard GB8624 Building materials combustion levels.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Since it is used in public places, fireproofing is quite important.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range