Quick Details of Silicon Carbide:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Specification of Silicon Carbide:
Application of Silicon Carbide:
It is broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical deoxidant.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Does hardware construction materials contain refractory?
- refractory includes one kind of building materials. It is a special material and not commonly used.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:What are the qualifications of refractory industry?
- 1 business license 2 tax registration certificate 3 organizing institution bar code 4 production permit
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of construction materials?
- Division of fire resistant level of building material: 1, It can be divided into five levels according to the importance: a, special class: commerative, historic, international and national buildings. b, Class A: high-grade residential architecture and public building. c, class B: middle-grade residential architecture and public building. d, class C: orinary residential architecture and public building. 2, It can be divided into four grades according to fireproof performance: Fire resistance level buildings is divided into four levels. Standard of fire resistant level is based on the combustion performance and fire endurance of main components of the house. 3, It can be divided into 4 levels according to durable life: a, A grade durable life, over 100 years, for important buildings and high-rise buildings. b, second level durable life, from 50 to 100 years, for ordinary buildings. c, third level durable life, from 25 to 50 years, for secondary buildings. D, fourth level durable life, less than15 years , for temporary buildings. I hope my answers will help you.
- Q:Where is the production of refractory manganese alloy manufacturers? Manganese is recommended between 63 and 70!
- China is mainly used in honing, maybe I face all doubt you forget who may waste cheap no taste who cheated you don't mind set back easily stripped of a planet in the comfort of your brow you open your mouth and then grow the universe to my hand behind you let you spend what a fragile Oh maybe I face all abandoned about half past three in the morning wake up to drink a cup of soda rather baffling weary belch a bubble the tiny uneasy, and perhaps two of us Butterfly
- Q:what's the varieties of fire-proof sealing material?
- Fire blocking material currently on the market include: fire stopping board, foam blocking material, flame resisting module, fire-resisting sealant, flexible organic caulking, WXY-II and fire retardant bag, etc. fire-proof sealing material is widely used in building construction and can ensure high-temperature flame and smoke from fires not spread to another fire compartment, different buildings generally use different sealing methods. Pipeline is generaly sealed by pouring concrete board or mortar.
- Q:Is fireclay corrosive?
- No. All of the refractory materials have stable chemical properties and their usability can be guaranteed under high temperatures.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Fire resisting shutter is divided into Class A / B / C, and the relevant fire endurance are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours, see "General technical conditions for steel fire resisting shutter GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to time of fire resistance 4.3.1 Ordinary steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 3) Table 3 and Category Code Refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 Composite steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code Refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 Classification according to refractory time and smoke prevention performance 4.4.1 Ordinary steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see Table 5) Table 5 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa differential pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see table 6) table 6 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min Excerpt completed. Fire shutter used as fire compartment has a fire resistance of 3 hours, and fire shutter set on the upper opening part on the firewall has a fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Materials with fire resistance of 3.0 hours are called AAA refractory material (back fire surface). "Building Conventions" have mentioned in places where it is really difficult to set a firewall, fire shutters can be used to separate fire compratment. When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, its fire resistance should be not less than 3.00h; When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is not included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, independent protection of closed automatic water spraying system should be set on the both sides of the shutter, and the duration of water spray should be not less than 3.00h. In summary: Fire shutter is divided into: Grade AAA, A, B and C
- Q:What is unshaped refractory?
- Castable. Castable refractory material factory to provide raw materials and ingredients, field processing, vibrator for compacting, maintenance must be after heat treatment, due to site conditions quality is not stable, but the integrity of the castable in concrete, two aspects of concrete as water and heat castable quality, raw materials the consumption ratio of concrete is 5% ~ 8%.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range