1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
2.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
3.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The same specifications of welded pipe and galvanized pipe weight is not the same, the general welding tube weight, galvanized pipe light.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Identification method: see the inside of the pipe, because the external, will deal with the welded pipe is inside a gap, you can see some, some, is not easy to see, you can slowly by hand touch, or see the specifications are relatively thin, welded pipe
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- After the use of full scaffolding, more than 3.6 meters of interior wall decoration is no longer calculated decorative scaffolding, and the interior wall of the scaffolding is still in accordance with the provisions of the scaffolding.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- High cleanliness requirements for ultrasonic cleaningUltrasonic cleaning principle: the pressure change of ultrasonic wave propagation in the liquid in the liquid cavitation phenomenon strongly, per second produced millions of tiny gas bubbles, these bubbles rapidly in large pressure under the action of not following the violent explosion, impact force and produce strong suction, enough to make the stubborn dirt quickly stripped.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range