White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:dog chewed on plastic and dryer sheets?
- Sometimes I think that these people get kicks out of sitting back and judging others peoples accidents or mistakes Don't yu wish you where as perfect as they are??? bluuuuuppppp!!!! Anyway , to get to the question at hand, things happen this way a nd sometimes you can't keep every eye open ever second they are awake. Dogs chew on things I always say that if I have ever lost anything one of my pups will find it. Just watch here and make sure she goes outside okay and the blood is probably from her gums from the chewing, if she becomes painful when you pick her up or rub her tummy then just take her to the vet I'm sure you won't be condemned there for not watching yur puppy good enough they see this everyday and my dogs are crated and they still find a way sometimes to paw at something a get it just because. I think she will be fine and after about 36 hours of going okay I wouldn't worry anymore. God bless
- Q:What ever happened to all that duct tape and plastic sheeting Americans purchased amid terror fears?
- Go live with some Israelis for a while. Duct tape and plastic sheeting won't sound so amusing.
- Q:When was the last time you broke out the plastic sheets?
- 5 minutes ago.........no wait scratch that I gotta go again :D
- Q:Maximum volume of a bag made from a folded sheet of plastic?
- I don't know, and this is an approximation. Suppose the center cross-section of the bag (1 meter from each end) inflates to where it is perfectly circular. The diameter of the circle will be (2 m)/pi = 0.6366 m. Near the ends of the bag, the cross-sections parallel to this center cross-section might be very narrow ellipses; and exactly at the ends of the bag, the X-section is 0. Let's suppose the semi-minor axis of each ellipse decreases linearly from 0.3183 m to 0 unifomly as you move along the long axis of the bag. Note that you will not get 1 full meter away from the central X-section, because the section looking sideways at the 2-m seam is a rhombus of perimeter 4m, and its minor diagonal is 0.6366 m. Then the full length of the inflated bag would be 2 sqrt(1^2-0.3183^2) = 1.896 m. So I'm going to assume every cross-section parallel to the circular cross-section is an ellipse, whose semi-minor axis varies linearly from 0.3183m down to zero, and whose semi-major axis varies linearly from 0.3183m up to 0.5m. In particular, taking x=0 to be the coordinate of the circular X-section, I have b = 0.3183 - (0.3183/0.948) x, and a = 0.3183 + (0.1817/0.948) x. The area of each ellipse is pi*a*b, and the volume of the bag is 2 times the integral from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi ab dx = 2*int from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.3183 - (0.3183/0.948)x] [0.3183 + (0.1817/0.948)x ] dx = 2 * int from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.1013 - (0.3183/0.948)(0.1366 x) - 0.06435x^2 ] dx = 2 * int x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.1013 - 0.04586 x - 0.06435 x^2] dx After integration you have 2*pi [0.1013x - 0.02293 x^2 - 0.02145 x^3] to be evaluated at x=0 and x=0.948 meters = 2 pi [0.096 - 0.0206 - 0.0183] cubic meters = (6.28)(0.057) = 0.36 cubic meters Another figure for comparison is a prolate ellipsoid whose minor semi-axes are both 0.3183 and whose major semi-axis is something like 0.9; its volume would be pi*a*b*c = 0.29 m^3. So, my first answer probably isn't completely crazy...
- Q:What are the main uses of plastic sheets?
- A branch of applied general plastic polymer material belongs to the (there are other rubber, fibers, adhesives, functional polymer etc.). Because of the polymer to add some additives can be obtained through the press plastic plate, and can be divided into two kinds of thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic plate. In general, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, ABS so, each application is different, but in general, can be used as building materials, decoration and other purposes. If you ask the question more closely, I can give you a better answer.
- Q:Plastic sheet on carpet?
- Not only do they wear the carpet as the previous person said, they also become tripping hazzards - especially for seniors who don't always lift their feet as high as the younger people do. To answer your question, you don't want to stick them to the the carpet as this will leave a sticky residue and can discolour your carpet.
- Q:PVC how dirty is the plastic board? Can it be cleaned soon?
- Wash with toothpaste and toothbrushBecause it is not a big object, you can simply brush with toothpaste and then wipe it gently until you wipe it. This adds flavor to the purse.
- Q:can construction grade sheet plastic be used as underlayment for laminated floors?
- Red rosin paper is not a moisture barrier it is used to install hard wood floors over plywood. Use a moisture barrier two-in one underlayment or polyethylene sheeting with a foam underlayment. It's very important. Underlayment is inexpensive compared to the labor and material. Do it properly. Also don't forget to leave a 1/4 inch gap around the entire perimeter of the floor to allow it to float freely and expand and contract. Stagger the seams. You will need a tapping block to install the laminate. Do not glue the seams. Read all manufacturers instructions and follow them exactly. Allow the floor to acclimate to the room for 48 hours prior to installation for most laminates. Good luck with your project.
- Q:The difference between extruded board, polystyrene board and extruded polystyrene foam board
- 1 expansion polystyrene board (EPS board) thermal conductivity 0.038-0.041, good insulation effect, cheap price, poor strength.2 extruded polystyrene board (XPS board) thermal conductivity 0.028-0.03, better insulation effect, high strength, moisture resistance, expensive, the surface of the construction needs to be dealt with.
- Q:what are the little plastic sheets cartoonists draw on called?
- It is actually spelled, cel, with one L.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range