Detailed Product Description
pvc foam board
1) thickness: 1-25 mm
2) Sizes: 915 x 1,300 mm, 1220*2440mm
pvc foam board
2) High strength
3) Easily cleaning
4) Easily fabrication
5) Outstanding print ability
6) Excellent paint ability
- Q:Unmarked white rectangle plastic baggy filled with sheets of scented cardboard found when hiking in Utah. What are they?
- Perhaps it was some sort of repellant as scents have a huge effect on wildlife and insects.
- Q:Where can I buy thin plastic sheets?
- Lowes sells painters plastic. You will have to cut to size, it comes in large rolls.
- Q:what are the plastic sheets called that soldiers sleep unter when sleeping outdoors?
- Plastic sheets
- Q:Will 2mil plastic sheeting work well for the plastic moisture block on the inside of your truck door....?
- it's just a moisture barrier. ya! be fine. duct tape to mount iffin you don't have the putty. which you can get a roll of at any auto parts store. re-speakers? the barrier does nothing. nothing short of it's own little enclosure will help those. and that's not always possible. -------- speakers are no better than their enclosures. w/o one, or wrong type, might as well hang it in mid air. but don't let that stop you. it's commonly done in doors. just sayin. i have, if the door skin is close to the magnet, afixed/glued 1/8 thick section of press board to the door skin. as much as it can, cuts down on the influence the door skin *may* have on the magnet.
- Q:Put some drops of water on a glass or plastic sheet. After evaporation we seesome white spots like dust over?
- If I'm not mistaken, these white spots are actually caused by dust and dirt in the air that were caught by the water, and they are left behind after evaporation.
- Q:What is the difference between wooden skis and plastic products?
- Ski floor materials mainly made of plastic or nylon material, the bottom friction coefficient of polymer materials, plastic bottom is better than Osaka, ski edge to keep sharp, so apply gravity to it in you, will not produce skids, ski is said to use the professional skier can scrape edge beard.
- Q:Pivot and Plane Golf Trainer - mid 1980s Need Instructions - Clear Plastic Sheet with lines - mounts on mirror?
- The easiest way to learn golf like a pro is by following The Simple Golf Swing program. It's primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing.
- Q:A sheet of plastic (index of refraction = 1.5), 1.6 cm thick is used in bank teller's window. A ray of..?
- Sounds like a plane-parallel plate of plastic as shown in section 2.3 here:
- Q:Could I use glass instead of a plastic sheet to make a solar cooker?
- Yes A double pane glass could work even better, the gap insulates and helps retain heat. Note that double pane glass is sealed so you would have to work with the size you get. It also may have a coating inside that lets heat (infrared light) pass one way easier than the other. One way would keep heat inside in cold climates or reversed would help keep heat out in hot climates.
- Q:Indoor ceiling plastic how to clean up the most convenient and concise?
- The absorbent cotton mop dipped washing liquid.To prevent the flow of water along the handle of the hand, the front can be surrounded by a cloth or towel, from time to time to unscrew, wring dry.
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range