Detailed Product Description
pvc foam board
1) thickness: 1-25 mm
2) Sizes: 915 x 1,300 mm, 1220*2440mm
pvc foam board
2) High strength
3) Easily cleaning
4) Easily fabrication
5) Outstanding print ability
6) Excellent paint ability
- Q:How would one go about melting lines of drinking straws into sheet plastic? I'm wanting to make my own guitar picks.?
- Use a heat gun. A plastic welding kit would have a gun that operates at the right temps.
- Q:What's the name of the perforated plastic board for one board?
- Plastic plate: plastic plate made of plastic sheet with high plastic compound free to change the form of plastic raw materials using monomer or condensation reaction of polymeric materials by resin and fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, lubricants, additives such as pigment group chelating resin
- Q:where can i buy a mylar or acetate sheet of plastic??
- here's okorder.com
- Q:Does anyone know where to find sheet music for Plastic Jesus?
- It was a standard of the Chad Mitchell Trio and I know the song well, but I haven't a clue where you could get the music unless you watch the movie Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman... he sang that song in the scene after his mother died, so you could get someone to write it down for you. Oh I don't care if it rains or freezes... long as I've go my plastic Jesus... right here on the dashboard of my car.... He is plastic, pink and pleasant... always smiling... ever present... whether I am driving near or far.
- Q:Need help purchasing Plastic sheeting for makeshift greenhouse?
- Go to place like Home Depot they have plastic that is used for vapor beariers and it is pretty thick and cheap.
- Q:I live in grandjunction, where can i get sheets of plastic?
- Try SSD PLASTICS, INC. They should sell most anything you would need. They also do fabrications and should be able to create any forms you need for your vacuum forming business.
- Q:I need directions for building an space shuttle out of PVC pipe and plastic sheeting big enough to sit in?
- Your students could probably come up with some great ideas, no matter their age. They will learn more if they design the shuttle. Start them out in groups of 2 or 3 and have them brainstorm ideas (give them the rules for brainstorming). They then select the best ideas and make some simple sketches of how it can work. Them have them bring practice material from home to make a scale prototype. Use the best prototype to create your full size shuttle. Yes - I know this takes more time but they will be developing critical thinking and problem solving skills. Each additional project becomes easier for them as they build their skills. As the teacher you become the facilitator - guiding them through the project. Number1 rule for you is to NEVER NEVER answer their questions. Make them actually think. Ask them, what do you think, where could you look to find the answer, have you tried to ......
- Q:which quick drying glue is best for holding two pieces of painters sheeting plastic together without unlocking?
- super glue for plastics
- Q:Solar Powered oven: what can I substitute for acrylic plastic cover sheet?
- Check Craigslist and Freecycle for an old storm door or window, and post a Wanted ad if you need to. Storm doors often have acrylic glazing. If you want high efficiency, design your oven around a double-insulated (two layers) glass unit.
- Q:what do you call those plastic sheets that looks like tiles?
- It is a plexiglass. Sold in glass places or where ever glass is sold. I ve never seen it ( the thickness they show) in Home depot and such places.. GL
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range