|Fashionable PVC Flooring for Indoor Use, PVC Floor Covering|
Floor Cover, Wall Cover etc.
All colors are available
Anti-Tear, Anti-Mildew, Abrasion-Resistant, Fire-Resistant
FOB Ningbo/Shanghai $0.8-$3.0/m
in rolls,out Oxford Paper and pp bag .
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:What does the composite wood floor do?
- Composite wood flooring is a non-standard noun, in any national standards and normative data are not found in the word. Consumers claim that composite wood flooring generally refers to the strengthening of wood flooring (scientific name: impregnated paper laminated wooden floor). It is in the wood after crushing, filling glue, preservatives, additives, hot press high temperature and high pressure suppression treatment, so it broke the physical structure of logs, to overcome the poor stability of the logs. Composite floor of the high strength, uniform specifications, high wear resistance, corrosion, moth and decorative effect, and to overcome the surface of the wood scar, worm, color problems. Composite wood flooring without paint waxing, the use of a wide range, easy to care, is the most suitable for modern family life rhythm of the ground material. In addition, the composite floor of the wood use rate is high, is a good environmental materials.
- Q:Strengthen the composite floor price gap how so big?
- Now is a brand of age, something or brand is better, I personally prefer peace of mind ... ... composite floor is now very popular floor, as if we all like to use this oh ^^^^ really is very good, we Home is used in the composite floor, the year before the wedding is loaded, is the floor of peace of mind, was my husband, a colleague introduced, I was relieved to feel the name of the good feel, so it used, and now feel really Did not choose the wrong, because like the elephant, nature, although these brands are good, but the price is expensive, imitation goods and more! The quality of the service is also very good, I am very touched ... ... is last year, our home was blisters once, I gave the seller made a phone call, no, Think of them immediately sent to repair, and no additional charges ... ... really touched, so help them to praise!
- Q:Home composite floor with what wax the best maintenance
- With the kind of common use of the floor can be dedicated wax, to the building materials market in the purchase, but rarely used, the wipe on it!
- Q:What you mean by Engineered flooring? What is the benificts of Engineered flooring?
- As Rob said it is made up of several plys, with a layer of real wood flooring on the top. The thicker this top layer is the better. Because, it can then be refinished more times in the future. The benefits of engineered flooring are; it can be installed in places where solid 3/4 hardwood can't (such as concrete), it is cheaper than solid hardwood flooring, it can be floated like a laminate, but is much better cause it is real wood.
- Q:Composite floor raw insects
- Is there a dragon?
- Q:Engineered Floor Quality - Walnut, Bamboo?
- The bamboo is hard to indent but scratches rather easily. It being so hard, it doesn't take finish well. Also, almost any flooring you buy from Home Depot is going to be of a lesser quality that what you would find at a retailer. That's how they stay in business. The walnut should give you many years of life without any problems. It too is hard, but has a more open grain to accept the finish. Mannington makes a nice engineered walnut. Not sure of the series, but you can find it easily on their website. Hope this helps. Clyde
- Q:Home with solid wood flooring and laminate flooring which is good?
- Home with solid wood flooring. Strengthen the floor with a density board to do the substrate, MDF is made of wood powder and plastic pressed, airtight, poor foot feeling, impatience, no moisture, formaldehyde emission is high, the surface is decorated wood grain paper, Filled with aluminum oxide wear layer, wear resistance is better. Install the floor after the main problems in the following areas: ① drums ② deformation ③ cracking and so on. Strengthen the composite floor waterproof moisture resistance is poor, so the installation must be done moisture treatment. So must be installed moisture-proof plastic cloth and PE mats, in order to moisture. In addition, the strengthening of the floor is basically no natural wood flooring has the advantages: sound absorption, antibacterial, rich and so fine. In the case of heating, strengthen the floor prone to drum, deformation and other issues. Solid wood composite flooring is not easy to deformation anti-Alice, good maintenance, not Jiaoqi, etc.: ① solid wood flooring substrate is more than Liu amine, breathable, comfortable better; ② with less glue, better environmental protection; ③ surface with solid wood Thin slices, good-looking, the price is generally lower than similar solid wood flooring; ④ it is generally used UV paint coating, but also the use of ceramic paint, wear resistance are better, but not as good as complex; ⑤ not squeamish, good care. It has a good moisture resistance, because its substrate is the use of criss-cross the willow wood pressed from the wood to eliminate the internal stress.
- Q:After the composite floor paved
- Floor uneven or ground leveling did not do well. Solution: Let the manufacturers come. Take the floor up and compare with the other floor to see if it is flat. If the leveling is leveling the problem. It should be looking for a decoration company. PS: floor mats have mats.
- Q:What is the weight of the 12MM reinforced composite floor?
- Brand is not the same, there must be some error, a square about the weight of about 12.5 kg. 100 square feet of about 1.25 tons of reinforced composite floor thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm solid wood composite floor thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm reinforced composite floor 12mm feel good, stepping on the sound will not have a heavy Cara Kara (slightly ), But not suitable for floor heating. 8mm, 10mm compared to 12mm to thin, a little bit worse, but for the installation to warm. Solid wood composite floor 15mm is now to buy the most sales, the sense of feeling compared to 12mm to strengthen the composite even better, but also does not apply to warm. Because it is too thick. 12mm, suitable for heating, than the enhanced composite 8mm effect may be worse, but solid wood strong in the environment, to warm the heating will accelerate the evaporation of formaldehyde, 8mm this is worse than 12mm. 18mm relatively speaking is a failure, but there are markets, some greedy half-baked will choose.
- Q:Decoration to shop composite floor, but the ground is not smooth cement, what way to get a flat
- First, the more serious bumps, the field rumping limbs limp play and fortress with angle grinder grinding. Second, not the use of pavement treasure, mainly used for composite flooring, because the composite floor is not required to play keel, directly on the ground, the ground can not use the cement mortar leveling can also be used bedding, you can also moisture Leveling. three. The easiest way to add water with gypsum powder into a paste, with a ruler along the ground wipe, such a high position or cement, low position was filled, such as gypsum can be cured after the floor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range