Specifications of Engineered hickory flooring:
1.durable,warm under foot
3.easy to clean and maintain
4.factory sell price
Engineered hickory flooring:
1.Size: 600-2600mm(length) x 70-260mm(width) x10-21mm(thickness)
2.Top layer: 0.6mm,1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm,or customized
3.Base wood: multiengineered plywood or engineered hardwood
4.Edge: T&G with s4s micro beveled or click system of the Engineered hickory flooring
5.Finish: 6 bottom 2 surface, rotary painting, German Treffert UV lacquered or natural oiled
6.Formaldehyde: below 9 mg/100g of the Engineered hickory flooring
7.Moisture content: 6-10% of the Engineered hickory flooring
8.Grade: A AB ABC ABCD CD of the Engineered hickory flooring
9.Surface: Smooth, hand-scrape, wire brush of the Engineered hickory flooring
Engineered hickory flooring we can produce:
size: 600-2600mm(length) x 70-260mm(width) x10-21mm(thickness)
top layer: 0.6mm,1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
top layer : hickory
base wood: multi-engineered plywood or engineered hardwood
edge: T&G with 4 sides micro beveled or click system
Finish: 6 bottom 2 surface, rotary painting, German Treffert UV lacquered or natural oiled
Formaldehyde: below 9 mg/100g of Engineered hickory flooring
Moisture content: 6-10% of the Engineered hickory flooring
Grade: A AB ABC ABCD CD of the Engineered hickory flooring
Surface: hand-scraped of the Engineered hickory flooring
Introduction of the Engineered hickory flooring :
Engineered hickory flooring is one of the best alternatives to traditional hardwood flooring hickory. Unlike laminate flooring which is a composite product, Engineered hickory flooring is made up of finished wood and plywood. This mixture allows Engineered hickory flooring to be far less expensive than traditional hardwood flooring hickory, but still have many of its features.
Engineered hickory flooring is durable. This durability comes from the way the flooring is made, with each layer of plywood placed perpendicular to the adjacent layer. There are several layers of plywood sandwiched together like this. This helps each plank to be highly durable, and even lightly moisture resistant. Engineered hickory flooring is with the top layer of hickory,it is made with Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring.
- Q:why did my 1/2 in engineer floor change color near the walls?
- You probably have a wood that is uv sensitive, and the sun coming in the windows did this. Maple and Cherry are about the worst. Once it reaches a cretain point it will stop. THe best thing to do is refinish the floor, then put some tint on the windows that get the most sunlight as well as some thick window treatments.
- Q:What you mean by Engineered flooring? What is the benificts of Engineered flooring?
- Engineered wood is an all wood product made of several plys of wood criss crossed for strength just as ply wood is. Its usually made of three plys but I ve seen cheaper stuff with as many as 5 plys. Its a thinner wood ( 3/8ths inch thick on average but you can get thinner and thicker) It s made for places where thickness is an issue and you can t use the standard 3/4 solid wood. Its more versatile in installation . than standard wood. Its made to be glued, nailed ( stapled actually) and made to float in special applications. In certain applications it can be used below grade ( certain applications mind you) . The wood is made to strict milling so it goes together easy and is very DIY er friendly. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Can the composite floor be installed,
- Technical requirements are not high, you can do it yourself, pay attention to the general installed from the door, inside the corner of the mouth.
- Q:Composite wood flooring
- Composite wood flooring with solid wood flooring and laminate flooring, solid wood flooring is divided into three layers of solid wood flooring and multi-layer parquet.
- Q:How to choose a solid wood flooring
- Solid wood flooring is generally divided into three layers of solid wood and multi-layer solid wood. Three-tier solid wood prices are higher than the multi-layer solid wood, the general skin has 0.6,0.8,1.2,1.8,2.0 mm, the cost of skin will be high, followed by the use of plastic, and some manufacturers that no formaldehyde, I personally feel no Letter, as long as there will be useful plastic formaldehyde, the landlord said that the opposite, the Finnish too Seoul plastic is also called non-aldehyde glue, the general point of the factory and have to do the export of the factory are doing this glue, this glue made out Of the formaldehyde content of the product is very small, you can rest assured that use.
- Q:Not the more layers the better, which is the difference between the two different thickness of the plate
- Only from the pattern and appearance, can not determine its substrate - because the solid wood flooring with solid wood and solid wood composite multiple cases. If you like this pattern, you can go to the business choice, and then according to the price to determine their own purchase.
- Q:How to open the composite floor?
- Please professional company to break it!
- Q:Will the composite floor below the bedding treasure 2 cm thick how much per square?
- This is called Zhenzhu Mian, 2mm thick, wide and 1000mm long 50m, 40 yuan and # 47 flowers lamb twisted barley claw cut Creek Lou Lou; kg a total of 3.8kg General you buy composite floor business packages are installed, bedding Baodu sent.
- Q:Do I need glue for tongue and groove on engineered flooring?
- If you have the proper glue to adhere the engineered wood to slab you most definitely do not need any glue for the tongue and groove. You only need the special sized / shaped trowel. Gluing the t/g together is only done when creating a floating floor system from engineered wood. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Rhine sun composite floor how?
- Rhine sun flooring is Germany's Kono Group's wholly-owned enterprises in China, the main production EO-level floor, its environmental rating in the industry ahead.
It is one of the specialized floor manufacturers in the Eastern China and even in the national floor profession. The company totally invests more than 80 million yuan, administrates 6 branch factories, covers an area of more than 100 mu, and the factory district area approximately is 25000 square meters. Now the productivity of the floor amounts to 150 thousand square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North Amercia; Europe; Australia; Southeast Aisa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range