|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Hardwood, Hardwood Combi, Birch
more than 10 times
brown / black
Film faced plywood/construction plywood/concrete plywood/film faced shuttering plywood/marine plywood/formwork plywood
|Name||Film Faced Plywood|
|Core||Poplar, Pine, Hardwood and Combi core, Finger-joint poplar core|
|Film Color||Imported Dynea Brown Film, Chinese Brown/Black/Red Film|
|Glue||WBP, MR, Melamine,phenolic|
|Size ||610*2440mm,1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm or as clients’ request|
|Usage||Construction or formwork|
|Delivery Time||within 15days on receipt of deposit or original L/C at sight|
|PaymentTerms||L/C at sight, T/T 30% as deposit|
|Supply Ability||8000 cubic meter/month|
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:Decoration house, mud carpenter approach, the need to pay attention to what the problem?
- , and water workers, carpentry is also the source of the bulk of the decoration team, but also decoration in the bulk of the source of formaldehyde. To control this point, in addition to the board to comply with national environmental regulations, the use of wood paint also selected.
- Q:Board veneer and stickers, paste veneer What is the difference
- Paste veneer, relatively more environmentally friendly, more natural colors are veneer of the original texture composition.
- Q:Plywood hot press and plywood hot press is different
- Plywood hot press according to the operating mode sub-cycle and continuous two kinds of domestic commonly used is a multi-layer multi-cycle hot press. It consists of three parts: hot press body, control drive part (hydraulic system and electronic control system), heating system.
- Q:The difference between eco-board and blockboard
- The carpentry mainly refers to the blockboard commonly known as the big core board, which is made of two pieces of veneer center. Central board is made by the wood side by drying the future, processed into a certain standard of wood, made by the puzzle machine stitching.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- Veneer, then there will be lines. The And the general plywood will be clear water paint, a long time will be more and more oxidation of yellow. The The If you want European-style white, then it is recommended to do paint. The Put the putty on the wooden furniture and dry it with sandpaper. And then on the paint so even if the long time the oxidation of the furniture surface is white light. The
- Q:How to choose tiles
- Third, the drip test. Can be the water droplets in the back of the tile, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile; the other hand, the faster water, indicating the density of sparse, the inherent quality of the former is excellent.
- Q:What are the types and usage of interior panels?
- Decorative decorative panels are natural wood or artificial wood shaved cut into a certain thickness of the film, adhere to the plywood surface, and then hot pressed from a material. Is a decoration in the main surface layer of decorative materials, is a plywood.
- Q:Is there a difference between paint and plywood?
- There are differences between paint panels and paint-free panels. Since the surface of the board is handled at the factory, it is more environmentally friendly than the decorative plates of the paint, and the quality of the paint is relatively good, and the finished paint-free board is cheaper than the decorative board + on-site paint combination.
- Q:New home decoration to pay attention to what environmental issues
- Paint paint the choice of paint: furniture paint, wall paint and decoration used in a variety of adhesives and so on are paint paint category.
- Q:What is the double-panel, wardrobe with this back to do it?
- Are you talking about melamine veneer, what is the material of your wardrobe cabinet? If it is also a panel, then the backplane is certainly also with the plywood.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range