|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Film faced plywood/construction plywood/concrete plywood/film faced shuttering plywood/marine plywood/formwork plywood
Poplar ,birch, combi, hardwood, eucalyptus, paulownia wood
T/T or L/C at sight or other
Min order quantity
1 x 40 FCL
within 10-15 days after received 30% deposit or L/C at sight
MDF or chipboard as the bottom of pallet, inner with plastic film, outer with 5 layer paper box, bounded with iron strip.
10000 cubic meters per month
ISO9001,ISO14001,CARB,CHINA TOP BRAND,WELL KNOWN MARK
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:Solid wood veneer surface of the veneer how many kinds of materials
- Features for the touch smooth, with your fingers buckle the board has a thick sense of the surface wood clear but not regular, in the corner of the plate can be vaguely see 1 mm or so veneer.
- Q:What kind of glue when you use it?
- Wood latex and Wan Nengjiao, (latex is mainly used for the connection of two materials to prevent deformation. Universal glue first with less, and now furniture are like custom. Are mixed oil)
- Q:Bamboo stickers, polymer panels which is good?
- Do you say that the veneer is not the surface with a decorative plate, which we call the panel? Decorative panels are generally: melamine decorative panels, veneer decorative panels, paint decorative panels (Polaroid board), stickers and other decorative panels. Which use the largest amount of melamine decorative panels, veneer decorative panels the most high-end. As for the glue, the general use of more than white plastic.
- Q:How to identify the furniture board is good or bad
- Distinguish the quality: hand to pull, if it is easy to pull out the inside of the system, then it is used too little resin, put on the matter after the heavy things, then the connection is easier to loose, distinguish two, with the nose to smell (Or formaldehyde) to prevent him from using shoddy resin glue, or simply not resin glue.
- Q:Do the furniture of the woodworking board need to be plywood?
- Wood panels need to plywood, finger board can not
- Q:How to choose tiles
- Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
- Q:What are the types of wood panel?
- 2. Maple: pattern was obvious water ripples, or was thin stripes. Milky white, elegant color uniformity, high hardness, high shrinkage rate, low strength. Used for solid wood flooring, as well as furniture trim panels.
- Q:What is the difference between veneer furniture and veneer furniture?
- Most of the board furniture used in the market of MDF, particleboard are wood fiber or other plant fiber chopped with urea aldehyde glue and other chemical additives made of molded, do not have natural wood complete wood fiber, so by the Environmental impact is small, not easy to crack, deformation; other use of the board for the big core board (woodworking board), because the big and small board is the upper and lower two plywood, the middle of the small pieces of wood squeeze the core material, sometimes in the middle There is a gap, thermal expansion and contraction after easy to open plastic, drum, deformation. And large core board by a variety of mixed wood together, the density difference is large, easy to produce deformation; high water; formaldehyde content is high; can not be used directly, must be post-processing.
- Q:Is the wooden door good for solid wood or plywood?
- The surface of the veneer is composed of solid wood door, wood paper layer, primer layer and finish layer. It is characterized in that one surface of wood grain is pasted on the surface of solid wood door and the other surface is connected with primer layer , The topcoat and the primer layer above the connection, composed of solid wood veneer door.
- Q:Melamine plywood and fire board panels which is good? That environmental protection?
- Fire board veneer is three layers, relatively thick, and trimer polyamine plate veneer only one layer, relatively thin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range