Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- Look for buffing compound at the hardware store. Home depot lowe's od even Wal-mart/ There is a compound for steel and for iron. I t will not make iron real shinny but it will make it look good. This stuff is to be used with a buffing wheel but I have used it on rags and it work great.
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- Some stainless steel are magnetic and some aren't. The real high grade stainless steels aren't magnetic.Stainless is just regular steel with varying degrees of nickel and chromium alloys mixed in the batch. The more nickel and chromium the less likely to be magnetic. A lot of stainless exhaust pipes and barbecue grills claim to be stainless, and yet they still rust and tend to be magnetic. They must use the bare minimum of nickel and chromium in the melted batch just to claim the title of stainless steel. Nickel and chromium are quite expensive and they are what gives the steel the anti-corrosion and extreme hardness characteristics along with loss of magnetism of the steel. If you have stainless steel that is magnetic , it is a good sign it is stainless steel that barely meets the criteria of true stainless steel.
- Q:Do Case Knives Use Good Steel?
- Case okorder.com/
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- We got rid of the Stainless Steel because they showed every smudge, finger print and smear. Very hard to clean. Harder to keep clean. I recommend any color except Stainless Steel.
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- if you are a good player they say steel shaft is better. more consistent. I prefer graphite its lighter and I can flip my wrists easier.
- Q:BMX Help, High Tensile steel VS chromo steel for cruising?
- High tensile steel could mean almost anything. SAE 4130 Chrome-Moly steel is the de-facto standard for steel bikes frames. High tensile steel could actually mean the same thing since chrome-moly is classified as high strength steel. The strength of the frame depends as much on the quality of the welds and on the size/thickness of the tubing as much as anything else. I'd say what kind of steel you use makes only a minor difference. One reason you want to buy bikes from reputable name-brand companies is they tend to have strict quality controls, this is particularly important when it comes to welds. Welds are always the weakest part of any bike frame, don't let anyone tell you different. 99% of the time if something in the frame breaks, it'll be at the welds. hope this helps.
- Q:from where do steel plants in gary, pittsburgh, detroit and Birmingham get their raw materials?
- A lot of iron ore is available in the upper great lakes region. Iron ore needs to be transported on large freighters, and the Great lakes served a purpose for that transit system as well. I cant say much about Birmingham, but as for Detroit and Pittsburgh, the steel forming industry has been greatly affected by the low cost Asian imports now available. I think what happened was this: The US used to subsidize the US steel industry, this kept prices artificially high ( compared to the world market ), but also kept the plants open. Sometime during the present Bush administration, the US stopped subsidizing the steel industry, and the Asian steel manufacturers started dumping steel here in the US at very low prices, this caused the US company's to stop or greatly lower their production, and many US steel plants went out of business. Now with the US steel companies out of the way, the Asian steel companies have steadily raised their prices on the US steel buyer. Hows that for fair trade, the steel industry isn't the only thing this has happened to either. I know this was a bit of a rant, but I wanted to point out how a once proud steel industry was put to death by politics.
- Q:Is 100% carbon steel baking sheet safe?
- 100 carbon steel baking sheet safe
- Q:why does steel rust?????????????
- Oxygen in the air reacts to Iron particles in steel to form Iron Oxide (commonly known as rust).
- Q:Can steel go inside sun with carbon..?
- Hi: okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range