1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil chemical treatment and liquid dope with
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior strength
• High workability
Good capable of decoration
- Q:im getting a sword tommoro and i need to figure out the pros and con of stainless steel and carbon steel sword?
- Well generally Stainless steel blades are machine made and are of a display quality.. so expect looks, but don't expect quality or functionality from one. From carbon steel, I'd say you'd be looking at swords for practitioners of a sword art, reenactment, and collector quality blades. Stainless Steel Pros: Good for short blades like kitchen knives, cheap, won't easily rust or corrode. Cons: Long blades like swords become increasingly brittle and can snap with light use, most lack actual tangs(part of the blade that keeps the blade in the handle.) and are just welded onto a wire that[if broken} will send the blade out like a missile when swung, these are cheap display quality only. Carbon Steel Pros: Are usually much stronger and of a higher quality than their stainless counterparts, are often handmade by professional sword-smiths, no two blades are alike, fully functional work of art. Cons: Requires responsible care and maintenance, will corrode and rust easier, can be much more expensive.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- Because of environmental concerns steel, bismuth and tungsten is replacing lead shot, for bird hunting. The problem with steel shot is the hardness, which can cause damage to the bore and choke in older shotguns. Unlike lead there is no give to steel and it can damage the bore especially if the choke is on full. Tungsten is also very hard, but it is often alloyed with other metals making it softer causing less damage in older models shotguns. Bismuth falls in between tungsten and steel, being the softer of the two by far.
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Fiberglass batts or spray on foam both work well
- Q:what is the elastic limit of steel in Nm^2?
- Elastic Limit Of Steel
- Q:Is my shotgun able to shoot steel?
- It's fine. Like .700 Nitro said, lead is a softer metal than steel. . BTW- Tom, grow up. I doubt you have ever been hunting in your life. What the he!! does someone's S.S number have to do with hunting? Nothing jack $$. Here's some advice for you- follow me around for a few days down here... It will cost you a little bit more than $15 per hour. Down here, a guy will actually realize that he as family jewels.
- Q:About types of stainless steel for knifes.?
- The two main ingredients in knife steel are carbon and chromium with some extras that have varying effects on hardness and toughness. Aus8 is similar to 440A stainless with less chromium which would make it a little stronger. I've tested aus8 blades and wasn't real impressed with its edge holding compared to even 5160 carbon steel (the lowest grade I use).
- Q:AR 15 223 AMMO brass vs steel?
- Overall it's dirtier. In this age however it's also cheaper. So if you need to stock up. In case. It's still a good option. Fire your brass first.
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Arch steel buildings are extremely easy to put up as compared to other conventional structures you don't need any type of heavy equipment to erect your steel arch buildings. Most of the people put their steel buildings up with the help of family or friends in just a couple of days.
- Q:Which bunkbed is more sturdy: Wood or Metal/Steel?
- Metal, the screws can loosen, but most of the joints in a metal bed are welded, and screws that work loose are easy to tighten, once a screw or glued joint comes loose in a wood bed it will never be the same. The metal bunkbed my daughter had only needed screws to keep the upper safety rail from wobbling, but without any screws it would still stay together.
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- damascus steel it says is made from ore containing either tungsten or vanadium, although most tools I've seen are made from chrome vanadium, it wouldn't be hard in this day and age to get the proper material. Although it DOES say in wikipedia that apparently the technique died out a long time ago due to shortage of the ore. Then it talks about reproduction attempts. So theoretically, yes, it could be the deal deal. But it does refer at the bottom about damascend steel which is made with a different technique, you could be buying one of those. NEXT TIME JUST LOOK UP THE ARTICLE YOURSELF AND READ IT
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range