1. Introduction of PVC Waterproofing Membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
2. Features of PVC Waterproofing Membrane
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years;
service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
3. Specification of PVC Waterproofing Membrane
20m/roll or customized
1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm
Homogeneous, Reinforced, Fabric back
Exposed and Non-exposed
White, Grey or customized
4. Applications of PVC Waterproofing Membrane
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
5. FAQ of PVC Waterproofing Membrane
a.Can we get some samples before place order?
Answer: We can send the free samples to you by freight collect.
b.How many years can your PVC membrane guarantee?
Answer: We will guarantee the quality for 5 years at least.
c.Which countries you ever export the product?
Answer: We export the PVC membrane to South Africa, Middle east and even European countries.