Order On-line Tracking
Detailed Product Description of Plate Glass Window
2.good quality,acceptable price
4.good sound and heat insulation performance
Specifications of Plate Glass Window
safety and condensation proof,
Detailed description of Plate Glass Window
Insulated Glass are hermetically sealed combinations of two or more panes of glass separate by a dry airspace.The air trapped between the two pieces of glass acts as an insulaor slowing the rate at which heat and cold can pass through the unit.The more air sandwiched between the glass the better insulator effect you have.
Main Production processes of Plate Glass Window
1 Cutting Sheet As You Require > 2 Side Grinding > 3 Perforating (if need) > 4 Cleaning > 5 Tempere(if need) > 6 combine the glasses > 7 Packing > 8 Taking into Warehouse
Product Specifications of Plate Glass Window
· Thickness of glass: 3--19mm
· Thickness of aluminum spacer bar :6 mm ,12mm,15mm,17mm
· Maximum size: 3500mm * 2440mm
· Minimum size: 300mm*300mm
Product characteristics of Plate Glass Window
· Reduce sound transmission and harmful ultra-violet light rays.
· Good function to obstruct solar transmittance.
· Good optical properties.(visible light transimittance :80%)
· Saving energy,good thermal performance.
Delivery & Packing of Plate Glass Window
· Minimum order quantity: one 20-feet container, bulk cargo is also acceptable in special
· Packing: Wooden crate with foam interleaver, and moistureproof paper between two pieces.
· Supply ability: about 800 M² per day.
· Delivery time: 10 days after deposit.
Application of Plate Glass Window
Curtain wall, green house, door and windows, tec
· About 10 years manufactural experience
· Excellent service consciousness
· Quantity controled by computer strictly
· Safe package for long-distance sea loading
· Inspection Report of Product Quality issued
· Experienced technical staff
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-System nach EN 764-5, Abschnitt 4.2, und AD 2000-Merkblatt W O|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|