Detailed Product Description of Aluminium Sliding Window
a. UV resistantaanever fade or discolor
b. Energy saving and Eco-friendly
c. Sound & Heat insulation
d. Easy Instrall ,clean
Specification of Aluminium Sliding Window
European style; American style
Sliding, casement, turn-tilt, tilt-sliding, single-hung, double-hung, etc.
Different countries have different demands for it; Special shaped windows also can produce. You can design the windows by yourself.
1.2-2.2mm, thermal break aluminum profile
Single, double, tripled glass; double glass with grille
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, OBS glass, etc.
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm,6mm,8mm; Space: 6mm,9mm,12mm,16mm, etc.
U form galvanized steel; 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
Rubber sealing strip, black or grey color
High quality Chinese hardware, (Multi-point lock and handle) , G-U or ROTO also can be used
Metal and nylon material
- Q:The purpose and advantages of splicing claws
- The dotted glass curtain wall is made up of other components such as splicing claws and spliced joints, which are used as an important tool for connecting the glass curtain wall.
- Q:The installation method of the splicing jaws
- Steel beams and glass are ready to ensure that the location is not wrong, as well as glass holes, adapter and steel beam welding no problem.
Put the claws on the transfer, engage in tight.
Put the splice on the glass, engage in tight, do not forget the middle of the gasket.
Then, the glass is mounted, the splice is connected with the splicing jaws, but do not twist too tightly, and then adjust the position and adjust the error.
Finally, tighten, check the next to ensure safety.
Ordinary is so loaded, of course, there are different styles, installation methods are different, but not difficult.
- Q:How to measure the size of the glass on the glass structure of the steel structure
- The performance of the spliced glass curtain wall is ensured by the installation accuracy of the splicing system, such as air tightness, watertightness, shock resistance, load transfer and other important performance indicators. The splicing system is made up of organic connection of splice joints, splicing jaws, splices and other components. It has the functions of glass installation, positioning, curtain wall deformation compensation, etc. It is the core part of the glass curtain wall. After the structural adjustment is completed, according to the control unit controlled by the junction of the installation point to install the connection, the structural offset caused by the installation error, the eccentric seat and eccentric head can be used to correct the eccentric installation of the connection Size less than 3mm, diagonal deviation of less than 5mm, with a laser pointing instrument calibration. At the end of the welding of the splice socket, the positioning of the splicing jaws begins, and the force of the splicing jaws is downward and calibrated with the horizontal scale. The horizontal of the transverse holes is the same. The joint should be checked against the tightness of the thread before the installation. First install the front part of the joint in the glass fixed hole and tighten, to ensure that each of the joints of the liner is complete, so that the metal and glass isolation, to ensure that the force of the glass part of the surface contact, and to ensure that the locking ring locking seal. Splicing jaws for the fixed surface glass, claws and glass between the rubber gasket, the installation within the allowable range, the adjacent two claw center spacing of ± 1.0mm, adjacent two claw center height difference of ± 1.0mm, phase Neighbor three claw level of 1.0mm, the same claw two holes horizontal deviation of 1.0mm.
- Q:Glass curtain wall glass installation process requirements which out
- The stainless steel splicing pawl-type curtain wall fittings are composed of splice joints, splicing claws, adapter parts and so on. The splicing jaws are mainly used as supporting link joints and pass the load to the fixed supporting structure system, which is connected with the glass curtain wall An important accessory. With the impact of the curtain wall industry, in order to achieve the best effect of the use of stainless steel splicing claws, construction details are essential, and today to introduce some of the details of the construction of the splicing claws and the need to pay attention to the problem.
- Q:Do you want to glue when you install a splice?
- The point curtain wall is connected by a splice joint, a splice joint and a splicing jaw connection, a splicing claw and a support system.
- Q:Curtain wall claw claw how much appropriate? How much is a square?
- See you how thick the glass!
- Q:Does anyone need a point-like glass curtain wall?
- Point-type glass curtain wall by the decorative glass, split components supporting the composition of the composition.
- Q:Curtain wall decoration line junction how to take a good connection
- AFA Binders are architectural adhesives for unique formulations of OKorder Eau De Toilette Decoration Engineering Co., Ltd. (formerly Alfa Wall Decoration Engineering Co., Ltd.).
- Q:What is the meaning of the radial curtain of the glass curtain wall?
- Stainless steel splicing claw glass curtain wall is composed of splicing joints, splicing claws, adapters and other components, the main part of the hook as a support link joints, and transfer load to the fixed support structure system, is connected to the glass curtain wall is an important Accessories.
- Q:What are the specifications of the stainless steel jaws?
- 150 type splicing claws (size 150MM) Features: relatively small, commonly used in canopy, double glass area is not large. Small size is cheap,
We make every step strictly, especially for testing. We have spectroscopy analysis, metallographic microscope, tensile, hardness, impact and X-Ray test, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle test and NTD inspection. The interpretation of the data from these test facilities could promise the best quality of our raw casting, any required test report of process should be attached before delivery of all the casting parts of each.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-System nach EN 764-5, Abschnitt 4.2, und AD 2000-Merkblatt W O
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range