Detailed Product Description
2.Finish: Texture MT11015
3.Material : PC
4.Mould Life: 300,000 shots
PDA car charger base precision plastic injection molding parts
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
20 years experience
Plastic injection Mould products
Cavity & Core
LKM , HASCO
Nos of Cavity
As customer rquest
Hot Runner,Cold Runner …
Texture, High glossy ,Painting,Chrome Plating
Wooden Box or as your requirement
-- Competitive price.
-- Professional, excellent, but simple design.
-- High quality, reliability and long mould life.
-- Professional customised R&D program.
-- Diverse and mature craft.
-- Continuous service and supply.
-- Strict quality management.
-- High-quaity and integrated equipments:
-- High-speed processing center.
--Sodick wire cutting.
--Sodick cnc sinker EDM, EROWA Tooling System.
--40 sets plastic machinery with 80-1600MT.
--All our operations satify the standard of ISO9001:2008 certification.
--Exported products comply to requirements of Rohs certificate.
- Q:How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- Q:What glue does the ABS plastic adhere to? The coating area is very small, and the square plastic electronic shell is 20 centimeters per week.
- Hello, ABS plastic bonding between small areas, flat bonding, direct use of this YH-818, transparent, environmentally friendly, can not tear down
- Q:What is the essence of plastic ribbons?
- The essence of a plastic ribbon is to transfer electrons between objects.
- Q:The use of ABS (engineering plastics) shell of electronic products in high temperature emissions of gas carcinogenic, the use of other materials of electronic products whether carcinogenic?
- Choose ABS products, long-term use temperature of 75 degrees, short-term use temperature of 90 degrees, release from 220 degrees, harmful gas temperature is far from very;Carbon fiber dust can cause cancer, but unless you burn the plastic, carbon fiber is not released (carbon fiber does not vaporize).
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Electronic products commonly used plastics include ABS, POM, PC and so on.
- Q:Why does the plastic bar live against friction with the silk? The metal bar is not electrified with the silk
- Modern science tells us that any object is made up of atoms, and that atoms are made up of positively charged nuclei and negatively charged electrons, which move around the nucleus. Under normal circumstances, the number of positive charges in the nucleus is equal to the number of negative charges in the outer electron band, and the atom is electrically neutral, so the whole object is neutral. In the nucleus, the number of positive charges is difficult to change, while the outer electrons are removed from the nucleus and transferred to another, so that the number of negative charges in the outer electron band changes. When an object loses electrons, the total negative charge of its electron band is less than the positive charge of the nucleus; it shows a positive charge; on the contrary, it is a neutral object that exhibits negative charge when electrons are obtained.
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Especially in the field of electronic products, there are countless fires caused by nylon, which cause great losses
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): common in building materials. It is rarely used in food packaging, which is prone to harmful substances at high temperatures and is released even during manufacture.
- Q:What's the best glue for a plastic plate?
- The plastic is made of synthetic or condensation polymerization with monomer raw materials, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives, it is the main component of synthetic resin.
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- PET: general black, heat melting, toughness (compared with nylon for slightly better), easy to shape, temperature at around 130 degrees, not easy to deformation after heating (heat distortion temperature of 246 degrees), fire rating of 94V-0, the insulation material is slightly worse than the PBT 18kV /mm, the ability to withstand voltage, the surface is not smooth, can be used to make high frequency transformer skeleton, inductance and shell, the price slightly higher than PBT.
We mainly involve in developing auto mould and small/large double injection mould .For example,we are skilled in designing and manufacturing molds for car light and car air-condition cover ,double injection mold and insert mold for consumer electronics, and double injection mold for car light (with double injection mould machine above 550T ). We also got diverse reprocessing technology such as assembling after shaped, texture, spraying lacquer,electroplating,UV,ect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Osaka Japan,Ravenna Italy,Montreal American
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range