Detailed Product Description
Suitbale in iPhone4S/5 case
1.Exclusive painting Stero Sence.
2.Transparent with ViVi sence and Leather sence.
3.Disney Authorized Manufacturer
4.Stereo painting with ViVi sence.
5.No recycle raw Material within high quality.
6.The production processes are managed by the computer without color shift.
8.Removed easily, so easy to install and no need to take the phone out form the case while using it.
- Q:How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- How to use tap water, electronic scales, plastic basin and towel rough measurement of heart volume
- Q:What is the essence of plastic ribbons?
- Triboelectric (electrification by friction) is electronic transfer from one body to another result, the charge two objects with an equal amount of. Electrons that are charged are negatively charged; electrons that lose electrons are positively charged. As a result, when two electrically charged objects do not rub electricity, the electricity they carry is necessarily equal in number. An object that rubs attracts small light objects.
- Q:Can lithium-ion batteries be coated on conductive plastic?
- Conductive plastics are mainly used in electronics, integrated circuit packaging, electromagnetic shielding, and other fields.
- Q:What is the 30 product? It's like plastic or electronic
- The serious harm of garbage, first of all, is to occupy a lot of land. Two is contaminated farmland. Three is polluted groundwater. Four is polluting the atmosphere. Some organic substances in industrial waste residue can decompose odor through biological decomposition at a certain temperature, thus polluting the atmosphere. Five is the spread of disease. Domestic waste contains pathogens and parasites, and if it is used directly as farm manure, people who eat vegetables and fruits that use this fertilizer may get infectious diseases.
- Q:Why does the plastic bar live against friction with the silk? The metal bar is not electrified with the silk
- Modern science tells us that any object is made up of atoms, and that atoms are made up of positively charged nuclei and negatively charged electrons, which move around the nucleus. Under normal circumstances, the number of positive charges in the nucleus is equal to the number of negative charges in the outer electron band, and the atom is electrically neutral, so the whole object is neutral. In the nucleus, the number of positive charges is difficult to change, while the outer electrons are removed from the nucleus and transferred to another, so that the number of negative charges in the outer electron band changes. When an object loses electrons, the total negative charge of its electron band is less than the positive charge of the nucleus; it shows a positive charge; on the contrary, it is a neutral object that exhibits negative charge when electrons are obtained.
- Q:The use of various plastic materials
- Suitable plastic products: tray, cups, cutlery, toothbrush, refrigerator cabinet, knob, lighting accessories, accessories, instrument mirror, packing box, stationeryABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer
- Q:PP and PS plastic boxes of that material are better for electronic packaging? Which kind of hardness is good? Is PVC soft?
- PS electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation) excellent, colorless and transparent, light transmittance after organic glass, color of water resistance, good chemical stability and strength. In general, but the crisp, easy to produce stress cracking, no resistance to benzene. Gasoline and other organic solvents. Suitable for production of transparent insulation decorative pieces and chemical. Instrument. Optical instruments and other parts.
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC): common in building materials. It is rarely used in food packaging, which is prone to harmful substances at high temperatures and is released even during manufacture.
- Q:What's the best glue for a plastic plate?
- Plastic board bonding, first of all to determine what plastic is plastic If not PP, PE; you can choose a lot of glue, look at your request, instant glue, AB glue, silicone can;If it is PP, PE will use a dedicated glue, and I have PP, PE adhesive glue, for PP, PE bonding strength is very good, not crisp, not hard, capable of high temperature 200 degrees, waterproof seal;
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- LCP: General for rice, is a kind of liquid crystal polymer, is a kind of material between PET and bakelite, hardness and toughness were relatively good, typical materials such as E-4008, the thermal deformation temperature of 313 degrees, still dielectric properties of creep resistance and low thermal expansion coefficient and high dimensional stability is good at high temperature, in the field of transformer used for production of SMD transformer, flame retardant grade is 94V-0, but the price is expensive.
We have an experienced quality control team who once worked in authorized factory, They work hard and make sure of every detail on the quality to offer our customer quality products. We hope make a long-term cooperation with our customers , and we seek for win-win with our customer , so we have never cheat or do anything dishonest on my business. we can offer samples to our customer for approval, so our customer would not worry to start business with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004 ;OHSAS 18001; RoHS ;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range