Detailed Product Description
1.S136 steel+heat treatment.
2.Mould base:FUTABA from swiss
3.Develop time:20 days after coordination.
4.18 years experience.
What Our Manufacture Does:
1.Automobile : Air –outlet / vent,Rearview mirror,Instrument panel ,Horn so on.
2.Electronic : Wireless receiver parts, USB housing, Mobile phone plastic part, Loptop cover and parts,
remote control , key-press. etc...
3.Mechanical : Percision instrument, Motor support part ,Pump plastic part.
4.Our customers : BBK, Sony, NEC, Sumsung, Sony, Starbucks, Disney, etc...
- Q:What is the essence of plastic ribbons?
- Triboelectric (electrification by friction) is electronic transfer from one body to another result, the charge two objects with an equal amount of. Electrons that are charged are negatively charged; electrons that lose electrons are positively charged. As a result, when two electrically charged objects do not rub electricity, the electricity they carry is necessarily equal in number. An object that rubs attracts small light objects.
- Q:What plastic does the plastic shell of electronic product do?
- General use of ABS, as well as with TOS, TTC and BUC. Alloys are also popular.
- Q:The use of ABS (engineering plastics) shell of electronic products in high temperature emissions of gas carcinogenic, the use of other materials of electronic products whether carcinogenic?
- The selection of material for plastic parts is based on heat resistance temperature.Materials can not be used before they reach the decomposition temperature and emit harmful gases. Therefore, it is impossible to use harmful gas under normal conditions.
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Definition: plastic is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, nitrogen and other organic or inorganic elements, the finished product is solid, in the manufacturing process is molten liquid, so can take heating to melting, the pressure makes the flow, cooling the solidification, and the formation of various shapes, the huge and be the most changeful. Material group called plastic.
- Q:What is the 30 product? It's like plastic or electronic
- The serious harm of garbage, first of all, is to occupy a lot of land. Two is contaminated farmland. Three is polluted groundwater. Four is polluting the atmosphere. Some organic substances in industrial waste residue can decompose odor through biological decomposition at a certain temperature, thus polluting the atmosphere. Five is the spread of disease. Domestic waste contains pathogens and parasites, and if it is used directly as farm manure, people who eat vegetables and fruits that use this fertilizer may get infectious diseases.
- Q:PP-R plastic hot melt machine manual temperature control and electronic temperature control which is good?
- Hot melt machine brand does not seem too famous, you can find management buy one, although they are not their own production of hot melt machine, but the quality and performance are particularly good, we have a lot of water use, is hot melt machine special for PPR.
- Q:Engineering plastics used in electronic and electrical engineering PEEK, PEI, what is the specific part of the call?
- PEI is mainly used for electrical and electronic components wear - resistant flame retardant insulation in the field of electrical and electronic, including connectors, ordinaryandmicro relayshell, circuit board, coil, flexible circuit, mirror, high precisionopticalcomponentsof high strength and dimensional stability
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Especially in the field of electronic products, there are countless fires caused by nylon, which cause great losses
- Q:What are the common plastics
- Low density polyethylene (PE-LD or LDPE): common in cling film, plastic film. Low density polyethylene heat resistance is not strong, do not pack in the food surface into the microwave oven, usually in the temperature of more than 110 degrees when there will be hot melt phenomenon, will leave some of the body can not be broken down the plastic preparations.
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- PET: general black, heat melting, toughness (compared with nylon for slightly better), easy to shape, temperature at around 130 degrees, not easy to deformation after heating (heat distortion temperature of 246 degrees), fire rating of 94V-0, the insulation material is slightly worse than the PBT 18kV /mm, the ability to withstand voltage, the surface is not smooth, can be used to make high frequency transformer skeleton, inductance and shell, the price slightly higher than PBT.
We have an experienced quality control team who once worked in authorized factory, They work hard and make sure of every detail on the quality to offer our customer quality products. We hope make a long-term cooperation with our customers , and we seek for win-win with our customer , so we have never cheat or do anything dishonest on my business. we can offer samples to our customer for approval, so our customer would not worry to start business with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001:2004 ;OHSAS 18001; RoHS ;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range