Detailed Product Description
2.Finish: Texture MT11015
3.Material : PC
4.Mould Life: 300,000 shots
Plastic mould for PDA car charge base
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
20 years experience
Plastic injection Mould products
Cavity & Core
LKM , HASCO
Nos of Cavity
As customer rquest
Hot Runner,Cold Runner …
Texture, High glossy ,Painting,Chrome Plating
Wooden Box or as your requirement
-- Competitive price.
-- Professional, excellent, but simple design.
-- High quality, reliability and long mould life.
-- Professional customised R&D program.
-- Diverse and mature craft.
-- Continuous service and supply.
-- Strict quality management.
-- High-quaity and integrated equipments:
-- High-speed processing center.
--Sodick wire cutting.
--Sodick cnc sinker EDM, EROWA Tooling System.
--40 sets plastic machinery with 80-1600MT.
--All our operations satify the standard of ISO9001:2008 certification.
--Exported products comply to requirements of Rohs certificate.
- Q:What glue does the ABS plastic adhere to? The coating area is very small, and the square plastic electronic shell is 20 centimeters per week.
- With slow drying glue, bonding effect is very good, quick drying glue easy brittle crack
- Q:What is the essence of plastic ribbons?
- The essence of a charged object is the transfer of charge (electrons); an electrically neutral object is negatively charged with electrons and positively charged with electrons
- Q:Can lithium-ion batteries be coated on conductive plastic?
- Conductive plastics have not only been applied in antistatic additives, computer, anti electromagnetic screen and intelligent windows, but also have a wide range of application prospects.
- Q:The use of ABS (engineering plastics) shell of electronic products in high temperature emissions of gas carcinogenic, the use of other materials of electronic products whether carcinogenic?
- Motherboard plastic is best to use more than 200 of the high temperature of raw materials, ABS temperature resistance of about 90 degrees, and if their raw materials can not withstand high temperatures, it is easier to emit toxic gases
- Q:What are the common plastics used in electronic products?
- Definition: plastic is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, nitrogen and other organic or inorganic elements, the finished product is solid, in the manufacturing process is molten liquid, so can take heating to melting, the pressure makes the flow, cooling the solidification, and the formation of various shapes, the huge and be the most changeful. Material group called plastic.
- Q:What is the 30 product? It's like plastic or electronic
- Garbage occupation of land, blocking rivers and lakes, impede health, affect the landscape, and endanger the growth of crops and human health, called garbage pollution.
- Q:The use of various plastic materials
- ABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.
- Q:PP and PS plastic boxes of that material are better for electronic packaging? Which kind of hardness is good? Is PVC soft?
- PP cheap, light, good processability and wide use, the development of catalyst and new technology to further promote the expansion of the application fields, some people say: "as long as there is a product of the plastic material is replaced, so this product has the potential use of polypropylene". Main applications: woven bags, waterproof cloth, durable consumer goods, such as automobiles, household appliances and carpets.
- Q:Are electronic plastic shells flame retardant?
- Polyamide, commonly known as nylon (PA), is a thermoplastic resin on the main chain containing repeated amide groups (- NHCO). Nylon has been widely used in various fields because of its good mechanical properties, electrical properties, heat resistance, toughness, oil resistance, wear resistance, self lubrication, chemical resistance and other excellent properties.
- Q:What plastic is the skeleton of an electronic transformer made of? Want to have detailed plastic model ratio?
- PBT: usually white, brown or beige, toughness is relatively good, temperature at 120 degrees, heat deformation (thermal deformation temperature of 205 degrees), fire rating of 94V-0, the material of the insulation performance is good, the high voltage is 22KV/mm, the surface is not smooth; the influence of the above characteristics. The material is mainly used for transformer or inductor in the production line of small size is relatively small, at the same time this kind of material is cheaper, Tesco, low manufacturing cost, suitable for mass production.
We mainly involve in developing auto mould and small/large double injection mould .For example,we are skilled in designing and manufacturing molds for car light and car air-condition cover ,double injection mold and insert mold for consumer electronics, and double injection mold for car light (with double injection mould machine above 550T ). We also got diverse reprocessing technology such as assembling after shaped, texture, spraying lacquer,electroplating,UV,ect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Osaka Japan,Ravenna Italy,Montreal American
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range