1. Specifications of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
High barrier performance
Good high and low temp. Resistance
Excellent sealing performance
Laminated out printed and barrier coextruded film
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
Laminated lidding film is widely used in milk, yoghurt, jelly, juice, pudding, beverage etc for lid sealing.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- Other countries or organizations have different meanings and opinions about the meaning of packaging, but the basic meaning is consistent. They all take the function and function of packaging as their core contents and have two meanings in general:1. Containers, materials and auxiliary articles that contain the goods, that is, packages.2, on the implementation of containing and sealed, dressing and other technical activities.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:Is the antistatic value of PS material (or other packing material) as small as possible?
- PS materials need special antistatic agent, Wuxi giant plasticized material has an antistatic agent, good, can be used in ABS, GPPS, HIPS, PPS, EPS and so on, the effect is good.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Moon high-end gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: more 4C+0 printing, can be printed spot color (special gold or silver).After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), box mounted silk cloth, sponge or foam flocking plastic etc. material. Most of the handicraft is made by hand, and the materials should be chosen according to the needs and grades of the products. It has the artistic taste of elegant and elegant appearance.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees. Of course, there is also room temperature, the choice of this temperature under the condition of the sterilization method is irradiation sterilization. And also consider the content and weight of the package to determine the reasonable use of the packaging materials. There is no static, and the right is the best.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- The first is the protection of the environment, paper packaging raw material is waste paper pulp, not only has no pollution to the environment, but also conducive to conserve resources, protect the environment. The use range of paper tray is very extensive, with the improvement of technology paper,
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- From this we can see that the auxiliary material is one of the raw materials and belongs to the raw material.For example: to make green pepper fried meat, then oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and other spices are auxiliary materials, and green peppers and meat is the raw material or main material, but they are the raw materials for stir frying.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Paper packing materials: wrapping paper, honeycomb paper, paper bag paper, desiccant packing paper, honeycomb paperboard, kraft paper, industrial paperboard, honeycomb paper core;Plastic packing material: PP packing belt, PET packing belt, tearing film, winding film, sealing tape, heat shrinkable film, plastic film and hollow board;Composite flexible packaging materials: flexible packaging, aluminum plated film, iron core wire, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP;Metal packaging materials: tin foil, strip, hoop, packing buckle, Blister aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum plate, steel buckle PTP;Ceramic packaging materials: ceramic bottles, ceramic cylinders, ceramic altar, ceramic pot;Glass packing material: glass bottle, glass jar, glass box;Wood packing materials: wood products and man-made wood boards (such as plywood, fiberboard) made of packaging, such as wooden cases, wooden barrels, wooden boxes, wood plywood, fibreboard boxes, plywood boxes and wooden pallets;
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range