1.Specifications of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
Film structure: PE/PE/TIE/PA/TIE/PE/PE
PA based barrier film
Middle barrier to gas, oxygen
Excellent sealing performance
Excellent barrier to water vapor
High gloss, transparency, printable
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
These films are widely used for below area:
Frozen vacuum packing
Processed meat, fish, seafood
Small bag packing such as salad, edible oil and anti-moisture packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- 1, the realization of commodity value and use value, and is to increase the value of goods as a means;2, protect the commodity from the sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors of invasion, to prevent volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses;3, to the circulation of storage, transportation, adjustment, marketing convenience, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, delivery, transportation, sales, counting, etc..4, landscaping and attract customers, is conducive to promotion.5, as for people or things in the image of the dress up, landscaping, more attractive or commercial value.
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- The whole paper pulp kraft paper packaging: tension is very good, do not pull off, the color will be very uniform, is also very resistant to wear if you need outside packaging printing LOGO what, it can use kraft wrapping paper wood pulp, wood pulp and kraft wrapping paper printed very well.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- The high-end boxes are made into handmade boxesMake India with special paper (in every big Paper Co)If there is a pattern design recommended with pearlescent paper, gold, silver in the process of doing this very good effect.MDF and industrial paperboard are best, MDF strength is better, industrial paperboard flexibility better
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Paper packaging bags - paper bags are sealed and filled with milk, which is poured into the paper tube and then cut and sealed, so there is no air in it. The paper bag is composed of paper, aluminum, plastic six layer composite packaging, can effectively put the milk and air, light and bacteria isolation, so it can be stored at room temperature, and longer shelf life, can reach 45 days, paper bags of the higher price, the cost is low.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 22.214.171.124.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to the number of packages used: once packaged, repeatedly packaged and returnable packaging;5. according to the degree of hardness of the packing container: hard packing, semi hard packing and soft packing;6., according to product categories: food packaging, drug packaging, mechanical and electrical products, packaging devices, dangerous goods packaging;7., according to functional categories: transport, packaging, storage, packaging and sales, packaging and so on;
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Composite flexible packing material: flexible package, aluminium plated film, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- Other specific products, specific problems specific analysis, because the product form is not the same, liquid or chemical products packaging is not the same, the general small commodities, daily necessities of packaging almost the same
- Q:What plastic packaged food is safer?
- If you do not want to contact the high temperature, you can also choose PET materials and PS materials, these two can contact food directly.
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range