1.Specifications of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
Film structure: PE/PE/TIE/PA/TIE/PE/PE
PA based barrier film
Middle barrier to gas, oxygen
Excellent sealing performance
Excellent barrier to water vapor
High gloss, transparency, printable
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
These films are widely used for below area:
Frozen vacuum packing
Processed meat, fish, seafood
Small bag packing such as salad, edible oil and anti-moisture packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Health gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: 4+0C printing, printing spot colors, gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), inner box (internal) model and separated model. The common silk cloth, sponge or foam mounted flocking plastic materials. The handicraft is elaborately done by hand. Selection of materials according to product needs and grades to choose, to ensure that the United States and the concept of economic and practical.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- Common transport packaging materials are: lining board, foam plastic, air cushion film, air cushion film, other fillers and so on.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- It belongs to the productive circulation cost: the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on,
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- The first is the protection of the environment, paper packaging raw material is waste paper pulp, not only has no pollution to the environment, but also conducive to conserve resources, protect the environment. The use range of paper tray is very extensive, with the improvement of technology paper,
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- The sterilization methods are different......Plastic bags of milk, that is, the use of bus sterilization, is the most do not destroy the milk in the nutrition of the way ~ is also very cheap, in general, buy that kind of milk to drink for a long time ~!The bag is Tetra Pak pillow packaging milk...... with the ultra high temperature sterilization, the sterilization ratio of bus destroys nutrients ~ and will make the lactose coking, to taste, to which + essence, in order to extend shelf life, go inside ~ + preservativeSo, I suggest that we buy plastic packaging milk, cheap and good ~!
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- Coated art paper or special paperMDF or industrial paperboardI provide the classic blue sky blue the Yanghe River Daqu wine with glue
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range