1.Specifications of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
Film structure: PA/PE, PE/PA/EVOH
PA, EVOH based barrier film
Anti-dust, anti-moisture, anti-seismic
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
Electric parts packing
Engine plastic particle packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- Pearl cotton packing material has many advantages, such as waterproof, moisture-proof, shockproof, sound insulation, thermal insulation, good plasticity, toughness, recycling, environmental protection, strong impact resistance, and so on. It also has good chemical resistance. Is the ideal substitute of traditional packaging materials.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- From this we can see that the auxiliary material is one of the raw materials and belongs to the raw material.For example: to make green pepper fried meat, then oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and other spices are auxiliary materials, and green peppers and meat is the raw material or main material, but they are the raw materials for stir frying.
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- The sterilization methods are different......Plastic bags of milk, that is, the use of bus sterilization, is the most do not destroy the milk in the nutrition of the way ~ is also very cheap, in general, buy that kind of milk to drink for a long time ~!The bag is Tetra Pak pillow packaging milk...... with the ultra high temperature sterilization, the sterilization ratio of bus destroys nutrients ~ and will make the lactose coking, to taste, to which + essence, in order to extend shelf life, go inside ~ + preservativeSo, I suggest that we buy plastic packaging milk, cheap and good ~!
- Q:What's the packing bag for rice and noodles?
- When the temperature is more than 50 degrees centigrade, the poisonous components in the plastic bag will seep out and contaminate the food. When the temperature reaches 80 degrees centigrade, the heat will be melted and the poisonous substance will be released.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:Is the antistatic value of PS material (or other packing material) as small as possible?
- PS materials need special antistatic agent, Wuxi giant plasticized material has an antistatic agent, good, can be used in ABS, GPPS, HIPS, PPS, EPS and so on, the effect is good.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range