||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 125mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||125 mm × 125 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.6 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.IV Curve of the Solar Cells
7.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
8.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:How to get high voltage and high current output of solar cells?
- If you want to get the high voltage and high current output of the solar cells, you can put them in serial and serial-parallel approaches.
- Q:My son is very interested in solar cells recently, and keeps asking me about the structure of a solar cell. Can anybody help me answer that question?
- This is what I search online from Wikipedia, solar cell is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect.
- Q:How many solar cells are there in a solar panel?
- Maybe 15 or more.
- Q:Are there any books in the market t about solar cells and their applications?
- The solar cell is used in the commercial and industrial industry very often.
- Q:What is a monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells?
- A monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell is a kind of solar cell made of monocrystalline siclicon that has been used for many years. Because it is used in a way that is very unique in their use of a single, very pure crystal of silicon, It is considered to good for longevity.
- Q:What is sun cells technology?
- Sun cell technology is a advanced high power generation technology based on how the sun works on our daily life. It utilizses sun power to generate different powers in the technical way (mostly by using silicon as a transimmiter) to generate energy, and use it in our daily work and life.
- Q:I am a purchasing manager for a EPC engineering company, and we are planning to purchasing some 4bb solar cells for one of our project in Taiwan, can I get a quotation online?
- Welcome to visit our company website for more information about the wholesale 3bb and 4bb polycrystalline and monocrystalline pv silicon solar cell price made in Taiwan and china mainland.
- Q:What is Solar Cell Technology?
- A newly-developed technology which can help us get a lot energy from the sunlight.
- Q:My solar cells are broken, can I just buy one and replace it?
- It's a bit risky to do that by yourself.
- Q:Where can I get a competitive price for this solar cell? The 2bb/3bb polycrystalline solar cell panel?
- You can consult with your solar cells supplier in the local market, where you might find some useful information to get the right dealer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range