||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 125mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||125 mm × 125 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.6 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.IV Curve of the Solar Cells
7.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
8.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:What information can I get from the Internet about the solar cell modules? Such as what it is? How it is made?
- Here is what I can found online about the solar cell module for your information: A bulk silicon PV module consists of multiple individual solar cells connected, nearly always in series, to increase the power and voltage above that from a single solar cell. The voltage of a PV module is usually chosen to be compatible with a 12V battery. An individual silicon solar cell has a voltage of just under 0.6V under 25 °C and AM1.5 illumination.
- Q:Is it possible to learn how to make solar cells by yourself?
- I did that when I was 15 years old, and I succeeded!
- Q:Many people said the usage of solar cell can reduce the cost overall, but does anyone agree with me that it actually cost a lot to operate a solar cell system?
- It cost less in terms of the energy waste.
- Q:What is the working principle of a solar cell?
- It's not easy to explain in a simple way.
- Q:How to make solar cells in a scientific way?
- As far as I can remember, you do need some salt for making solar cells.
- Q:How does the photovoltaic cells work?
- Photovoltaic cells use the photovoltaic effect to convert sunlight directly into electric current and voltage.
- Q:I studied very hard at school, but I just can not figure out how solar cells work, anybody can help me with that?
- You just need to keep on working and doing experiments, and you will work it out eventually.
- Q:I am working on research for the usage of solar cells, where can I find more news of solar cells?
- Solar daily is the website I used most when I need to get some news about the solar cells.
- Q:Can the solar powered cells really work better than the normal cells?
- Yes, it does work much better than the normal cells, but the solar powered cells also has its disadvanges.
- Q:Anybody ever heard of thin film solar cell? What it that?
- Thin film solar cell is a kind of solar cell which is cheaper than the others.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range