||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 125mm (16.50%----18.35%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||125 mm × 125 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.6 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.35%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.024%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.IV Curve of the Solar Cells
7.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
8.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:How can I explain to my 10 year old daughter what solar cells are?
- According to Wikipedia: A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell (in very early days also termed "solar battery" – a denotation which nowadays has a totally different meaning, see here), is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon.
- Q:How to manufacture solar cells?
- If you want to know more about photovoltaic cell manufacture, you should look on Wikipedia.
- Q:What do the solar cell suppliers provide once we purchase the order from the solar cells from them.
- Some of the solar cells suppliers will also provide the construction of the solar cells for your project.
- Q:Is the polymer solar cell the cheapest type among all the different kinds of solar cells?
- I am not sure about that.
- Q:My solar cells are broken, can I just buy one and replace it?
- You need to hire a professional to fix that for you.
- Q:What is the accurate explanation for the sun solar cell power system? How does it work?
- The sun solar cell power system is actually working better than the other ways, because the quality guarantee period of crystalline silicon solar cells is 15 years, and the service life is more than 25 years.
- Q:Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon cell in the appearance of what is the difference?
- For the user, monocrystalline silicon cells and polysilicon batteries are not much different. Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon cell life and stability are very good.
- Q:How is the solar cells factories working in China? Do they follow certain quality standards?
- The solar cells factories are pretty good, at least based on my personal experience. I went to visit one of the solar cell factory based in Shandong province, and they are quite professional.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- Through high technology we are using now, solar cell energy is used in our daily life, such as the hot water you are use everyday in taking a shower.
- Q:What can be used as the materials for solar cells?
- As far as I know, silicon is used as the material for solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range