Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Type CSUN-M156-3BB-96
A solar cell is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon. It is a form of photoelectric cell, defined as a device whose electrical characteristics, such as current, voltage, or resistance, vary when exposed to light. Solar cells are the building blocks of photovoltaic modules, otherwise known as solar panels. Solar cells are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting the semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current; our solar cells have passed IEC Certification. With high and stable quality, our cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
2. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Type CSUN-M156-3BB-96
1. Tire-1 Solar Cells’ Manufacturer Quality Guarantee. With a complete and sophisticated quality government system, our Quality Management have arrived world’s leading place. Customer can receive Tire-1 Cells Maker’s Quality Standard Products.
2. Trusted Warranty. We can supply trusted after-sales service to our customer. If our cells are found not in conformity to the specification of manufacturer, or should the inspected quantity found in shortage, or should the packing found damaged, the buyer has the right to claim to the seller. The claim, if any, should be presented to seller within 30 days after cargo's arrival date to the port, together with related inspection report and photos issued and provided by a reputable independent surveyor such as SGS.
3. World’s Leading Manufacturer Equipment. We imported the newest and leading production equipment from abroad. Advanced equipment can guarantee the stable quality of cells. Auto production line can also save labor cost which will further cut our production cost.
4. Bulk supply: With the production capacity of 500MW, we can produce large quantity every month. This can satisfy most customer requirement.
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Type CSUN-M156-3BB-96 Specifications
Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 200 μm ±20 μm
Front (-) : 1.4mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 1.8mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Type CSUN-M156-3BB-96 Images
Q1. How should you deliver the solar cells?
Re: We use carton box for packaging and deliver the solar cells by air in order to avoid the sunlight and moisture for the maximum degree.
Q2. How is your production and quality control?
Re: We use standard cells calibrated by Fraunhofer ISE and peel strength control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|