Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The action of the compressor is to maintain the refrigerant circulating in the system, and improve the refrigerant gas pressure and temperature for gaseous refrigerant is condensed in the condenser into liquid and external heat expansion valve; the effect is to reduce the pressure of the liquid refrigerant through the throttling effect, convenient liquid, evaporation of the refrigerant into gas to absorb heat
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of a motor (compressor, fan etc.), operation switch, electromagnetic contactor, relay, chain, thermal overcurrent relay overcurrent relay, temperature regulator, humidity regulator, temperature switch (defrost, prevent freezing etc.). Compressor crankcase heater, water break relay, computer board and other components.
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The indoor machine comprises a heat exchange copper tube, a fan and an electric component
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- The Freon is pressurized by the compressor in the gas state. After pressurization, the condenser flows through the throat to the back of the refrigerator, and then condenses into liquid by the heat dissipation of the radiator (after the material is compressed and the temperature is raised)
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- General BOG compressor uses oil-free lubrication reciprocating compressor, the working principle is the same as the ordinary reciprocating compressor. The difference is that the inlet of the BOG compressor is low temperature gas, so the first stage cylinder block, piston and so on must be able to withstand low temperature, and also to prevent freezing
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Using the principle of magnetic suspension and the mechanical structure of spiral ring, the gas is compressed to provide power for refrigeration
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the compressor works, an oil pump forces the oil circulation lubrication and cooling, and the oil pressure difference controller is a safety switch for the screw compressor
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- Capable of converting gas or steam into liquid and passing heat from the tube to the air near the tube in a very rapid manner. The operation of the condenser is exothermic process, so the temperature of the condenser is higher.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range