|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|Refractoriness under Load (C):|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet or carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 working days after payment|
MAKE FURNACE ENERGY EFFICIENCY SIMPLER
Fired Cement Kiln Magnesia Alumina Spinel Brick
refers to fire brick containing Al2O3 more than 48%, which is made of high grade bauxite through high temperature calcinations. It is is a kind of neutral refractory material so that it enjoys excellent resistance to acid and alkali corrosion. It has characteristic of high refractoriness under load, which decide high alumina brick is a n ideal material for various kinds of industrial furnace. It is widely used in building lining of hot-blast stove, blast furnace, coke oven, rotary kilns of cement and so on.
CCEFIRE Fired Cement Kiln Magnesia Alumina Spinel Brick
Size and Specifications
High Alumina Brick
1 Excellent thermal stability
2 High refractoriness under load
3 Chemical stability and anti-corrision
4 Small high temperature creep rate
5 Excellent thermal shock resistance
1 Building materials for blast furnace
2 Building materials for hot-blast stove
3 Building materials for coke oven
4 Building materials for steel making furnace
5 For ladle
6 For construction material in steel industry
- Q:What problems should we pay attention to in the use of fused zirconia corundum brick (fused zirconia corundum brick) in glass furnace?
- Casting, casting mouth often appear shrinkage, brick porosity more, the density is lower, so in the brick wall of glass melting, the shrinkage in the kiln direction, if the nozzle outward, when the brick to erosion is very thin, can cause leakage of liquid glass accident. When the flame space is used in the upper part of the bath furnace, the service life is long, and the glass liquid problem can not happen, so the casting mouth is used outwards, and the service life is prolonged.
- Q:What is the hardness of corundum refractory bricks?
- Such as zirconium corundum refractory brick, chrome corundum refractory titanium corundum refractory brick.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Clay brick and clay brick are mainly composed of mullite (25% ~ 50%), glass phase (25% ~ 60%) and square quartz and quartz (up to 30%). Usually with hard clay as raw material, pre calcined mature material, and then with soft clay, semi dry or plastic molding, the temperature at 1300~1400 C fired clay brick products. Can also be added a small amount of water, glass, cement and other binders to make non burning products and amorphous materials. It is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- These two tiles have their respective advantages and disadvantages, in fact, to say which kind of good, mainly depends on the decoration of personal preferences and the location of the shop. If it is only the shop wall, then design and pattern rich whole glazed tile is good, it can make the room impressive, improve decorative effect, make the decoration style to fit the characteristics of his personality. In addition, clean up is relatively easy, not easy to contaminated with oil stains and other pollutants. If you are laying tile, suggested the use of tiles, tiles of good antiskid effect, water absorption rate is relatively low, so the kitchen toilet bathroom and other wet places is not easy to water seepage, improve the convenience of life.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- The sinter plate dust collector is also called plastic plate dust collector. The utility model has the advantages that the utility model can adapt to various complicated working conditions, the dust removal rate is 99.99%, the utility model has the advantages of long service life, stable operation, high temperature resistance, and the utility model is a leading dedusting equipment in china.
- Q:Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Light corundum refractory brick, because of its production methods and the introduction of different additives, there are certain differences in the content of Al2O3, just burn add general light corundum refractory brick and foam and gasification method cannot be made, the content of Al2O3 is generally not more than 99%, with alumina hollow ball manufacturing transfer are corundum brick with high content of Al2O3.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractories?
- Special refractories are new inorganic non-metallic materials developed on the basis of traditional ceramics and refractory materials. For example, AZS brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials. Often used insulation refractories are diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation panels and so on
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strength
- Q:What material is used in an iron smelting furnace?
- In fact, refractory refractory ah is special ceramic frequently used AZS brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range