Order On-line Tracking
Long Range rfid / Smart Card Reader
2) Supports EM technology,125kHz
3) Comprehensive interface
4) Build-in antenna
5) Permanent reading and sending of ID number
6) Electronic potted, weather proof
7) Robust casing for harsh environment
8) LED and beeper indication
9) Pigtail for easy installation
10) OEM and ODM are welcome
11) Application: car parking, person / item tracking
1) Interface: Wiegand (26 / 34 / 42-bit), Magstripe, clock and data, RS232
(9600, n, 8, 1), EIA and TTL levels
2) RF frequency: 125kHz
3) Technology: EM technology, EM4100 cards supported
4) Antenna: integrated antenna
5) Power: 7.5 - 13.6V DC, 300mA typical (200mA at 7.5V)
6) Response time: 200ms
7) Dimensions: 240 x 240 x 50mm
8) Material: ABS
9) Operation temperature: -20 to 60C
10) Reading distance: 90 - 110cm, depending on transponders
11) Cable: 10-way, 1m long
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|