URD Series reader compatible
with a variety of card type, card connector plug, push, type, suitable for the
application of a variety of occasions
USB port communication
Windows98, 2000, XP
Support Card Type
SLE4442, SLE4428 Series
T = 0, T = 1
TTL/RS232/PC-SC/USB(HID Format, plug and play)
1 ISO7816 standard push-pull socket
1 GSM 11.11 PSAM sockets
Smart Card Connector
ISO 7816-1/2/3, PC/SC, GSM11.11, FCC, CE
C Lib(Borland C3.1), FOXPRO FOR DOS(2.5/2.6) Lib,
WINDOWS 16 bit DLL, WINDOWS 32 bit DLL,
UNIX lib(SCO UNIX5.0), LINUX lib (RED HAT6.0)
Windows 98, Me, 2K, XP2003, Vista, Unix , Linux
Red and green Led indicate power and communication status
About 132g / 198g
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
- Q:how to upload pictures from SD card reader?
- Is the SD card seated properly in the card reader? The SD card is likely to actually be a SDHC card, which is formatted differently from regular SD cards, run system updates and see if anything changes.
- Q:dynex card reader's installation CD stuck in my macbook pro?
- There is no easy way to fix this, and the unfortunate thing is you didn't even need to insert the cd in the first place because the Mac software will automatically pick up any memory card you use in the reader. My best advice to you is to take your MacBook Pro to a certified technician to remove it, as it's easy to damage the cd rom drive.
- Q:Why doesn't my card reader work on my computer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why doesn't my card reader work on my computer? I have a SUNPAK high-speed multi card reader. I have had it for months and it has been doing just fine. Suddenly, my computer doesn't recognize the card reader. The light for the card goes off but not the light for read. It's the same memory card, same computer, and same card reader. I
- Q:SD Card Reader ProblemsPlz Help!?
- Perhaps try taking the adapter back and exchanging it for a different one?
- Q:wats memory card reader and how do i use it?
- a card reader is basically a small device that plugs directly in your USB port, or through a USB cable. Some are made to read one type of card, some are made to read many different types of cards. all you do is plug in your card reader into your laptop, and then plug in your memory card into the card reader. It should work without any software. anyway, you can get a card reader for about $10
- Q:Does my Laptop have an express card reader?
- I like chocolate ice-cream, but many people prefer vanilla. There are also many different kinds of flavors including strawberry. Different places like Baskin' Robins or Ben Jerry's may have different flavors. There's probably over 1,000,000 flavors of ice-cream around the world. You may not like some flavors, but many of them are very good. There are also some strange flavors like coffee. Coffee is a drink, not ice-cream. Thats why I find this flavor weird.
- Q:How can I make my laptop card reader work?
- card reader pro is good
- Q:Memory Card reader not working?
- the connector port that it plug into may be undesirable on the motherboard,also bypass the the gadget manager on the right click view click instruct all contraptions hidden and see once you've any purple x's
- Q:im having trouble with an external usb flash card reader.?
- Hmmm. you have hidden archives on it, so as to coach hidden archives in a folder, have been given to a million. on the suitable of the folder, visit (techniques)2. opt for (Folder strategies)3. on the suitable of the Folder strategies field opt for the (View) panel 4. Then opt for the spot that asserts (practice hidden archives and folders). it's going to be under progressed settings. perchance its some thing hidden in there that takes up too plenty area. That works for workstation
- Q:Can i use a Memory Card reader on XBOX 360?
- No. The only memory card that will work for game saves are those made for the 360. Either the official Microsoft ones or ones made by an approved third party maker like Mad Catz.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range