Order On-line Tracking
for sandisk 2gb micro sd memory card
1. Available Capacity:64MB,128MB,256MB,512MB,1GB,2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB
2. Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98
3. Data Retention: 10 Years
4. Data transfer speed: 15MB/s-21MB/s for read, 5MB/s-8MB/s for write
5. Packing design can be changed as per buyers' need
6. Online download available
7. High speed
8. Supports boot up by USB-HDD or USB-ZIP mode
9. Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus powered
10.Provide OEM service, logo printing, data preload, auto run, customized programming etc
11.Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC
Micro SD card
6 MB/s (read)
SD Speed Class
SDHC Memory Card
Write protection switch
Expansion / Connectivity
1 x SDHC Memory Card
Plug and Play
Service & Support
Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )
Service & Support Details
Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature
Max Operating Temperature
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|