ViewStar series solar controller is our new generation controller for off-grid solar system, such as street light, solar home system or small power station etc.
·Excellent EMC design
·32 bit MCU with high speed
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
·Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
·Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons,integrated menu displaying and operation
·Energy statistics function
·RS485 ports with MODBUS communication protocol
·Optional PC monitoring software and remote meter for real-time monitoring and battery management parameter setting
·Field upgradable firmware
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12/24/36/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
≤15mA(12V); ≤10mA(24V); ≤9mA(36V); ≤8mA(48V)
RS485 / RJ45 interface
-20°C ~ +70°C
-25°C ~ +55°C
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- The solar controller is represented by the maximum available current
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller battery terminal 12V battery, the load side can be directly connected to the 12V DC lamp? ----- This DC lamp, are 12V, can.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A, represents the current. Indicates the current that is allowed to pass during operation of the controller.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Controller (English name: controller) refers to the order in the order to change the main circuit or control circuit wiring and change the circuit resistance value to control the motor start, speed, braking and reverse the master device. It consists of a program counter, an instruction register, an instruction decoder, a timing generator and an operation controller. It is a "decision maker" that issues a command to complete the coordination and command of the operation of the entire computer system.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Solar controller is divided into a variety of types, the lights are also representative of the battery, battery components and load, you said the red light flash is the end of the indicator light. You can also look for the controller's instructions, the above will generally refer to the reasons for the light flash.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- The controller should have battery overvoltage protection, battery undervoltage protection, load short circuit protection, temperature compensation and other functions, select the controller to choose the quality of the guarantee. Big manufacturers big brand
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- At present, the general 12V inverter is not 2000W. Solar controller separation network and grid, do not know what you say.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Solar water, heating is fully automatic operation, so users do not have to do any operation. The user can use the "SET" key to adjust the Beijing time and all-weather timing Sheung Shui, regular heating time, use ← left shift, right shift key to select the adjustment items, use ↑ to rise, ↓ down key to adjust the parameters, press "SET" Sheung Shui, heating, heat preservation, cycle key can start the corresponding function, after starting, Sheung Shui, heating, insulation, cycle icon flashing. The user continues to hold down the "SET" key to restore all parameters of the all-weather mode set by the factory.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The biggest use of solar controllers is to protect the battery
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range