Quick Details of Laboratory Chairs-848:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture
Material: Metal Metal Type: Iron Folded: No
Gross Weight : 19.6KGS
Net Weight : 18KGS
Style: Mesh Chair Size: HxWxD:82x55x54cm
Powder coating frame: mesh back uphostered seat avaiable: plastic seat
Specifications of Laboratory Chairs-848:
1.meeting chair side chair
2. 1.5mm thick Chrome four leg
3. stackable to 4-5pcs
4. fty ISO9000 approval
A. Product construction description:
1. Back: Mesh upholstered;
2. PP seat: high density quality Polypropene material;
3. powder coating four legs frame;
4. Plastic cup glides under the end of leg to keep the ground out of scratching;
5. Wall thickness of steel tube is 1.50mm;
6. Stackable to 4-5pieces;
B. Chair specifiction below:
Chair Height: 82.0cm
Chair Width: 55cm
Chair Seat Width: 45cm
Chair Seat Depth: 45cm
Chair Seat Height: 46cm
USAGE & APPLICATION:
office chair/office furniture/chair Office meeting chair side chair or visitor chair or conference, use for indoor or table side
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K=K carton/box packing, with poly or foam protect to out of scratching
Delivery Detail: 25-30 days , one week for samples
Packing Box/carton size: 96x67x48cm, 5pcs/box, 325pcs/20', 825pcs/40'HQ
- Q:Stinky chair..?
- Do you have a spot where you can put it outdoors for a few days? I would shampoo it with an extraction shampooer, febreeze it and let it sit outdoors for a few days.
- Q:How much to reupholster a vinyl chair?
- You really have to shop around Visit fabric stores - those that specialize in upholstery fabric. Take pictures and very good measurements of your chair. The folks at the fabric store can help you determine how much fabric you will need. Then get labor quotes. Unfortunately re-upholstering furniture can be as expensive if not more expensive than purchasing new unless the furniture is originally very high end. Since you chair is vinyl it probably does not fall into that category. You are better off getting a new chair. Sorry
- Q:Good reading chair?
- At that price point you won't get durability, but if that's what you can afford, so be it. Things to look for: Heavily padded arms. The seat is comfortable immediately when you try it out. Arms have removable covers. Arm covers and seat cushion cover are washable. Matching footstool or small ottoman. The chair fits you so your back is against its back and your legs bend naturally at the knee. FWIW, if you're in the US you can do better on Craigslist than in an inexpensive furniture store.
- Q:Did You Buy a Glider Chair For Your Nursery?
- No I don't really like gliders. I was fortunate enough to be given not one but two nice old rocking chairs. I can honestly say I haven't used either one very much though! I almost always nurse the baby on the couch with a nursing pillow, or in bed laying down.
- Q:Good affordable gaming/work chair?
- It doesn't matter for what purpose you want the chair, but it matters whether it is comfortable or not to sit as many as hours in a day. As you talk about the budget, if you can afford $100 to $150 then you get the good chair. Here are some of the chairs which are really good for the respective purpose also which is in the budget.
- Q:Does adding a chair rail to my dining room increase value or decrease it?
- Chair rail is more traditional, if you plan to sell the home soon this may be a logical investment however as most fads do this one will go away again. Also if you don't have crown molding chair rail may look odd.
- Q:When does a stool become a chair?
- A type of chair without back and arm rests, a bar stool, or a footstool. A chair is a raised surface used to sit on, commonly for use by one person. Chairs often have the seat raised above floor level, supported by four legs. A chair without a back or arm rests is a stool, or when raised up, a bar stool. A chair with arms is an armchair and with folding action and inclining footrest, a recliner. A permanently fixed chair in a train or theater is a seat or airline seat; when riding, it is a saddle and bicycle saddle, and for an automobile, a car seat or infant car seat. With wheels it is a wheelchair and when hung from above, a swing. BTW... this is NOT an ETIQUETTE question. Have a polite day.
- Q:Hi, guys I got a question and need some honest answers and help! I use a wooden hard chair to play games and it's getting annoying.?
- Just okorder.com, or Pennywise, or consignment stores, or stores that sell used office equipment. My wife and I got our chairs for free on FreeCycle from a coupe who was moving. Of if you're satisfied with your current chair, just want something softer for your backside, just go buy a chair cushion. You can get these at Walmart, Kmart, Target, Costco (sometimes) Bed Bath Beyond...
- Q:Chair Rail Install?
- Actually chair rail placement shouldn't strictly depend on window placement at all. To follow that line of thought; what might it look like if the window sill was as low as 12 inches off the floor level? OR above 48 inches. Certainly there are no chair rail laws or police to enforce a choice; and you should place it where it pleases you aesthetically. Without knowing at all whether or not the window is framed; or recessed into the wall as part of the drywall. I would NOT then frame the unframed window in chair rail. If the sill is at a height that suits the height of the rail, and does extend into the room; just BUTT the rail to the underside of the sill. Hopefully the window trim; if it exists; will be the same color as the chair rail. Without the details of the window this is all just guessing. Some homes have cultured marble sills; Especially those windows not framed with any decorative molding. The painting notion you suggest isn't unique. Steven Wolf
- Q:Can someone help me put a date to this chair?
- The chair design is called a four back ladder chair because of the four horizontal slats on the back. I want to say that it came from Denmark based on the curved seat design, possibly a Hans Wegner, but I really don't know that for sure. I would guess it's from the mid to late 50's.
Our company was started with accessories of office furniture, especially office chairs. Till now, we have integrated the design, production and sale with abundant warehouses. Our plant covers 45,000 square meters, including Office Section, Production Section and Living & Lie Fallow Section. Our production section has 3 big factories. We totally staff 300 employees, including lots of high level & effective executives & technicians to lead our company to innovate and develop. At the same time, we have imported lots of newly automatic or semiautomatic machines, welding robots from Japan and testing machines to ensure our production quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 to US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range