Quick Details of Laboratory Chairs-848:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture
Material: Metal Metal Type: Iron Folded: No
Gross Weight : 19.6KGS
Net Weight : 18KGS
Style: Mesh Chair Size: HxWxD:82x55x54cm
Powder coating frame: mesh back uphostered seat avaiable: plastic seat
Specifications of Laboratory Chairs-848:
1.meeting chair side chair
2. 1.5mm thick Chrome four leg
3. stackable to 4-5pcs
4. fty ISO9000 approval
A. Product construction description:
1. Back: Mesh upholstered;
2. PP seat: high density quality Polypropene material;
3. powder coating four legs frame;
4. Plastic cup glides under the end of leg to keep the ground out of scratching;
5. Wall thickness of steel tube is 1.50mm;
6. Stackable to 4-5pieces;
B. Chair specifiction below:
Chair Height: 82.0cm
Chair Width: 55cm
Chair Seat Width: 45cm
Chair Seat Depth: 45cm
Chair Seat Height: 46cm
USAGE & APPLICATION:
office chair/office furniture/chair Office meeting chair side chair or visitor chair or conference, use for indoor or table side
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K=K carton/box packing, with poly or foam protect to out of scratching
Delivery Detail: 25-30 days , one week for samples
Packing Box/carton size: 96x67x48cm, 5pcs/box, 325pcs/20', 825pcs/40'HQ
- Q:What do I do about a demonic fold-out chair?
- you're telling me you've had that evil chair for 3 years? i hate to think what other sadistic things it's done to you guys. obviously, the chair is up to no good and has something personal against your family. it's time to take some action. at midnight, gather your family in your back yard for a bonfire... and cremate the demonic fold-out chair. you could even gather all the other chairs in the house to witness what happens to evil furniture in the house. death to evil furniture.
- Q:Will a rolling chair damage wood floor?
- If your floors are actual hardwood, the rolling chair could definitely do some damage. I had solid hardwood flooring in my previous home and didn't think the rolling chair could possibly hurt it (after all, it's a smooth surface!), but I ended up having to get one of the plastic mats to protect the floor after only a few weeks because the finish was starting to wear away in places. I also think it depends on the TYPE of wood your floors are, however, because some are more resistant than others. If your floors are wood laminate, the chair won't damage them! Even though hardwood is beautiful and feels so natural, one of the huge benefits of wood laminate is that it is so much more durable - especially for things like rolling chairs, heavy-traffic areas, and pet claws.
- Q:Which is better for re-painting a chair?
- You may need 3 coats, but I'd spray paint it.
- Q:bedroom chairs?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:Papasan chair or lovesac?
- 2nd one.
- Q:How much weight can a chair stand?
- is it a wood or metal chair?
- Q:power chairs?
- Could be Non-Frost Susceptible, meaning the chair is rated for outside, cold-weather use without damage to the batteries. That's my best guess.
- Q:Can I paint my dining chairs?
- Try painting a little part in a place that is unseen, just 1cm2 in the under part of the chair - best the under part of the chair leg - the one that stands on the ground (I understood that they are entirely made from the same material, sorry if I misunderstood). That way you'll find out if the paint will soak in or stay. If it doesn't work, you can always make some covers yourself (since standard ones don't fit the shape of your chairs). The possibilities are limitless - from patchwork, to knitting them from various materials (think plastic bags, you can get very interesting results with that, not to mention it's good for the environment not to throw the bags away but reuse them creatively) to sewing them according to you own design. LIke I said - limitless possibilities.
- Q:How do you reupholster a chair?
- Go okorder.com and get a book, it is complex.
- Q:What moved the chair?
- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. -.-
Our company was started with accessories of office furniture, especially office chairs. Till now, we have integrated the design, production and sale with abundant warehouses. Our plant covers 45,000 square meters, including Office Section, Production Section and Living & Lie Fallow Section. Our production section has 3 big factories. We totally staff 300 employees, including lots of high level & effective executives & technicians to lead our company to innovate and develop. At the same time, we have imported lots of newly automatic or semiautomatic machines, welding robots from Japan and testing machines to ensure our production quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 to US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range