Quick Details of Office Chair--SL-1018:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: Fabric Folded: No
Style: Lift Chair,Swivel Chair Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Quantity: passed BIFMA
360 degree swivel: height adjustable padded seat: casters color: customer request
Specifications of Office Chair--SL-1018:
1.high-quality nylon base
2. strong hardware foam and mechanism
4.High quality and competitive price
1. Coverage: Top fabric and mesh fireproofing optional
3. Armrests: high-quality nylon
4. Mechanism:2.mm thickness
5. Gas lift: passed BIFMA
6. Base:can support more than 200KG,made of nylon
8. Packing: K&A 7 layers,clients request is accepted
9. CBM: 0.01
10. Loading QTY:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K&A 7 layers carton package,clients request is accepted
Delivery Detail: 25-30 DAYS
- Q:What keeps nitrogen gas in chair at its specific location?
- The way a gas spring chair works is that the piston inside the cylinder contains a valve, which lets nitrogen gas pass from one side of the cylinder to the other (see the link below for a diagram). The compression is created because of the volume of the piston rod being introduced into the cylinder, but at all times the pressure on either side of the piston is the same. The lever on the underside of the seat opens the valve in the piston. If you sit on the chair but don't pull the lever, the gas in the piston cannot flow through the valve, so piston remains extended. When you pull that lever, the valve opens and allows gas to flow across the piston, so the piston is able to move down and the gas is compressed. When the chair is at half-height and the lever is released, the valve closes, preventing the piston from moving either way, because the pressures are equal on either side (the pressure in the cylinder is so great that the extra pressure added by sitting on the chair is tiny by comparison). When the chair is at its lowest, the compressed gas is all above the piston, holding it down. It's only when the valve is opened that gas can flow to the other side to raise it.
- Q:How is it safe to fit a light in a chair?
- I would not do this. I see too many risks involved. Keep the two separate. The only one I would consider is one that runs off batteries - none that plugs into the electric lines.
- Q:Advice on Office Chairs?
- The chairThe chair from okorder
- Q:Is it a good deal for Boom Chair ?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:7 year old kid with lower back problem looking for a good school chair?
- There are lots to choose from online: specifically made for youth, for orthopedic issues. I would ask the spine doctor you see, if you do, or go to your local pharmacy. They have catalogs and chairs on-site for you to try out and price. I put Orthopedic chair in Google and got lots of hits. I know it's best to buy it from a local store, but if there is a guarantee return policy, you'll be able to return it if it's not the right chair for him. My Mom had a similar problem, and I was shocked by how few businesses in the health care business, knew anything about chairs--even chiropractors and physical therapists? good luck.
- Q:How do you attach a hanging chair to the ceiling?
- Before you attempt to hang this chair, you need to do the following: 1) Use a stud finder to find the floor joist 2) Once you find it, find the center of the joist 3) Take a drill and a small 1/16th drill bit and drill a pilot hole into the joist. If you see wood in the shavings, you are good. Otherwise you have not hit the joist. 4) Take a lag bolt type hood and screw it into the joist. At least 3 should be in the wood. The deeper you go, the better. 5) Hang your chair. Good luck
- Q:Should I get a hook on table chair or a booster seat for my 5 month old baby to eat at the table?
- A booster seat!!
- Q:How much Yardage is needed for a Wingback / Wing back Chair?
- Take okorder.com..... , will require more yardage. Measure the welting cord and stripping currently on the chair and add 10-15%.
- Q:are gaming chairs compatible with PlayStation 2?
- chairs? it's just speakers with rumble anyway.. it should be 100% compatible.
- Q:How To Reupholster This Chair? HELP!?
- Take careful notes of how the old fabric and stuffing etc. comes off and then put the new fabric back the same way.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range