Function: Acid Etched Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass
Type: decorative glass
Packaging & Delivery of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
Packaging Details: strong wood crates or plywood packing
Specifications of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
A. Thickness: 5mm
B. Size : by any size
C.strong wood crates or plywood packing
D: cabinet glass
1. Lead glass; cabinet glass
2. Size: according to your design.
3. Thickness: 5mm
A. Modern style, unique
B. Heat resistance, notice resistance, keeping warm
C. Oxygenation resistance, bump resisitance
D. Bear high & low temperature
5. Purposes: Craft door, windows, folding screens for various kinds of high Grade decoration
- Q:What raw material is the front bumper of the car made of?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. Notice that it is different from fiberglass.
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- At present, the market of ceramic tile products according to the use of materials and manufacturing processes are divided into the following categories: mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall. Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use. According to the degree of finish is divided into yaguangyoumianzhuan and light glazed tiles.
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- Glass fiber board, also known as glass fiber board, commonly used in soft base cloth, leather bag, outside, a beautiful wall and ceiling decoration. Very wide range of applications. It has the characteristics of sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection and flame retardance.FR-4 also known as the glass fiber; glass fiber board; FR4 reinforcing plate; FR-4 epoxy resin board; flame retardant insulation board; epoxy plate, FR4 plate; glass board; PCB drilling pad.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Glass asphalt: used as a filler for asphalt roads. The utility model can be used for mixing glass, stone and ceramic without color sorting. The use of glass as an asphalt road filler has several advantages over other materials: to improve the skid resistance of the pavement; to improve wear resistance; to improve the visibility of the road surface and to enhance the visual effect at night.
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- The main chemical composition of glass products is silicon dioxide, sodium oxide, calcium oxide and other inorganic compounds, the precipitates of tableware national limit has strict rules, regular production of glass tableware, kitchenware is not harmful to humans, so consumers do not have to worry about the basic glass tableware utensils will cause harm to food safety. Daily exposure of glass tableware from the material can be divided into sodium, calcium, glass, that is, ordinary glass, borosilicate glass, lead crystal glass, glass ceramics.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Glass steel (English: Glass Reinforced Plastic, GRP, or Fiber Reinforced Plastic, English: FRP) also known as glass steel or glass fiber reinforced plastic, is a kind of polymer with epoxy resin as matrix, glass steel or carbon fiber reinforced composite material by composite technology and made.
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Now, the most common use of sunglasses is resin lenses. The resin is a phenolic structure of chemicals, characterized by its light, high temperature resistance, impact resistance, and the ability to effectively block ultraviolet light. It should be said that this is a more excellent sunglasses, lens materials, polarized lenses made of this material will see more clearly.
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester glass fiber reinforced plastics, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastics and phenolic resin glass fiber reinforced plastics. The main raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastics are resin, curing agent and glass fiber. Glass fiber is not toxic, but contact the skin will be itching. And resin and curing agent have certain harm to human body, especially curing agent, if it is the curing agent of aromatic amine, that is relatively harmful to human body.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- Water glass chemical formula is Na2SiO3.9H2O, usually quartz and caustic soda (NaOH) wet production, or with quartz and soda ash (Na2CO3) dry production, both need high temperature.
We are a specialized manufacturer of triple glazed decorative glass panels, beveled glass, glue chip glass and colored crystal glass.
Relying on superior quality and reliable performance, our products are selling well in the domestic and Canadian, the American, Australian and Korean markets. Moreover, due to favorable price, good service, exquisite workmanship and sound credibility, we are enjoying great reputation in the international market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range