||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
H Type Steel Size and Theoretical Weight
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:How to distinguish between narrow flange and wide flange H section steel
- I as the name suggests, is a kind of I-shaped section steel flange on the inner surface of slope is generally 1:6, the flange and the thickness of thin, resulting in two main characteristics of I-beam section plane is huge, it is difficult to play the strength of steel in the application, as the first picture shows. Although there has been a thicker I-beam in the I-beam market, the structure of the I-beam has determined its torsional properties.
- Q:In the steel structure, the semifinished product H steel column, whether also sets the manufacture quota?
- The cost budget is easy to miss 100 items. 1, in the flat roof insulation roof discharge hole2 embedded iron pieces in the stair railing3 scaffold for paint and coating construction4 precast slab beam concrete: plate, beam head concrete, transportation, installation5 bored pile: drilled into the depth of rock (the municipal and highway quota projects contain a great gap in content)6, the installation of indoor plumbing is easy to miss
- Q:H steel or I-beam, which bearing good?
- The length of the I-beam is small and the height is big. It can only bear the force in one direction. H steel is deep in groove and big in thickness and can bear two directions of force.
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- In actual steel structure engineering, a large number of H steel is adopted, but less I-beam is used, because the section of H steel is larger than that of I-beam, and the bearing capacity is higher and the cost is lower
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- It is predicted that in 2005, China's H steel demand is about 2 million 500 thousand tons, the demand for 5 million tons in 2010, but the annual production capacity of China's H steel is 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very large.
- Q:What does "H400*250*8*12" mean in steel structures?
- Total domestic steel structure (special) level of construction enterprises 143, an increase of 427 qualification for steel structure, with a qualification for steel structure enterprises amounted to 570! Recently, Shanghai Metal Structure Association statistics data show that in the city of Shanghai Metal Structure Industry Association member units, steel fabrication and installation of enterprises (including some provinces and municipalities) a total of 380, the annual output of 3 million 600 thousand tons, and it is said that only the Shanghai area registered steel construction enterprises reached five hundred or six hundred. The development of steel structure industry, like China history the Warring States period, the steel structure enterprises from dozens to thousands, but with an annual output of 100 thousand tons of enterprises is very small, the formation of the rapid development of the market, and industry concentration is more and more low contrast. The reason is the main steel structure industry low barriers to entry, whether it is money or technical requirements are not too high.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- Needless to say, it can not be carried so vigorously.Bearing structure refers to itself directly with the various support systems plus transmission of force to the main structure foundation and its joints, including bearing wall, vertical rod, frame column, pier, beam, floor, roof, cable etc..
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- Flange splicing length should not be less than 600mm; web splicing width should not be less than 300mm, the length should not be less than 600mm. the flange and web is required to achieve at the same time
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- This question is really not easy to answer, the previous set of quotas also encountered this problem
- Q:Is the beam made of I-beam or H?
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range