Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of PVC Ceiling
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 500px/625px/750px)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:How do real estate agents find clients?
- To get a detailed report its a modest payment. You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.
- Q:what are the benefits of having a real estate associate license?
- Real okorder.com noted that having a license in real estate can eliminate the middle man in finding many of bargain buys on the market. You'll save commission fees and have a better chance of locating the best deals. Price says many real estate agents and brokers may not be willing to point you to the best deals available because they want them for themselves.
- Q:Real Estate online course?
- Don't plan on part time real estate. You are very young, which will work against you anyway. Try to get a job as an assistant to a successful agent to see if the business is right for you. Online courses are not much help to someone just starting out. You really should take the pre-licensing classes in person to learn and ask as much as you can from people experienced in the business. Your local Association of Realtors can give you a list of schools, sometimes pre-licensing is offered at community colleges. Online classes are fine for your continuing education after you are established in the business.
- Q:what are some reasons to become an attorney? specifically a real estate attorney, but any?
- WHY do you specifically want to become a real estate attorney? Usually, you can't become JUST a real estate attorney - you usually have to do another field of law also. Right now, there are NO good reasons for becoming an attorney. Jobs in the field of Law are drying up FAST!! This is not a good field to invest time and/or money in!! Many reasons. THE main reason?.........We simply have WAY TOO MANY Attorneys! - we have a GLUT of Lawyers! So.........even IF you would finish law school, you probably won't be able to find a job when you are done. The law schools know this >they know the market/economy is SATURATED - but still they recruit and continue to churn out graduates. If you want a JOB when you are done with your studies, consider and look into the field of HEALTHCARE! <THIS is where the jobs are! and scholarships! Good luck.
- Q:Who is familiar with Kellar Willams Real Estate and Avalar. Are they connected?
- Nope, okorder.com okorder.com BEST of luck with your new career!
- Q:does anyone the real estate law regarding getting your licence in California?
- Experience: A minimum of two years full-time licensed salesperson experience within the last five years or the equivalent is required. Course Requirements Applicants for a real estate broker license examination must have successfully completed the following eight statutorily required college-level courses: * Real Estate Practice; and * Legal Aspects of Real Estate; and * Real Estate Finance;
- Q:real estate fruad ?
- you will soon know how much your friendship is worth. Ask for the money back and when you ask see how long till you get paid, i so not think that you get it all at once.
- Q:Real estate agent in FL?
- There are options available such as: * You can work at a new home site office. Developers need people to staff a new community and answer questions that the visitors may have. There may be limited opportunity for this in FL because of the current economic/new housing situation, but it may be worthwhile to investigate. You are paid hourly for this job. There are are staffing companies that can hire you for this job. * You can work in leases instead of selling. This can be done with your current license and the local MLS. * Jobs should be available at apartments; you could work as a manager or an associate. * You can probably diversify into commercial real estate and do the same thing as above i.e. leasing out commercial properties. * If you already have some experience, jobs should be available at corporations such as real estate developers, investment companies, and ancillary industries. You do not necessarily have to sell real estate in these jobs -- you could use your experience to get into areas such as marketing. Hope this helps. It may also be good to google and see what other options might be available.
- Q:Anybody here invest in real estate?
- The best thing to do is find someone with experience under their belt. Either a real estate broker or agent should do. They can give you specific number ranges for home values rental markets. You also have to specify what type of investing you'de like to do. Whether it's buy flip, rental properties, or sub-market purchasing, you'll need a good team including settlement attorneys, mortgage brokers/lenders, inspection agents, and a good agent/broker. I'd stay away from those no-money down, make a billion dollars this year infomercials, all of that info can be obtained free from your team of professionals. Make sure they're on your side and not representing multiple parties in the same transaction.
- Q:College For Real Estate?
- there are people with college degrees who flip houses for a living. However, you do not need a college degree to do this job. People made lots of money doing this when the real estate market was hot. But it's a lot harder today with houses sitting on the market for months on end, with the overhead expenses racking up.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average