Product Name:Engineered Maple Flooring
Specifications of Engineered Maple flooring:
1.Size:12/2 x 127x RLmm
Antique Engineered Maple Flooring
1. Size: 12/2 x 127 x RLmm, according to your request
2. Structure: engineered or Solid
3. Grade: ABC
4. Surface: antique
5. Joins: T&G
6. Finish: prefinished with UV anti-scratch Al2O3 lacquer, unfinished, wood oil coating, PU coating
7. Color: various colors are available.
8. Edge Detail: Square, Micro beveled, Eased, Beveled
Wood Species Available:
Our collection consists of various kinds of wood from South America, Asia, Africa, etc…
South America Species
= Burma teak
= Chinese teak
= Ipe (Brazilian Walnut)
= Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry)
= Cumaru (Brazilian Teak)
= Santos Mahogany (Cabreuva)
= Red Oak
= White oak
= Hard maple
= Hickory / Pecan
= American walnut
Board-to-Board Color Variation
Wood is a natural material that features changes in color and tone. The board-to-board color variation is more pronounced in some species, less in others. If you like the look of contrasting light and dark tones, select a species that offers "most" color variation. If you prefer consistent color from board to board, choose the "least" color variation.
The density/hardness of the wood species and its ability to withstand foot traffic, children and pets will impact its wear performance, and will vary from species to species. Strong, resilient Oak is used as the industry benchmark. The hardness scale shown to the left shows the relative hardness of this wood species.
- Q:Is the composite floor slippery?
- Your question is not very good and accurate answer. 1: non-slip problem: ordinary floor than polished tiles non-slip, if compared with ordinary brick should be the same, non-slip effect than anti-skid badge If the use of antique hand scratching or synchronous molding and tiles compared to anti-skid performance of the same time attack Ji Yao panic Wei Wei two better than the two. Do not know what you do with the ordinary floor of the home no problem, if the special public places (children dance school / old entertainment center, etc.) I recommend you to use plastic flooring, relatively durable also relatively non-slip, cost and composite floor almost. 2: environmental issues: meet the floor price of more than 65 yuan can basically meet the national standard E1 level, even if there are individual brands can not reach too much problem. Despite the ease of use. 3: price: 8MM the cheapest should not exceed 30 yuan / m, a little more to 60 yuan or more. 12MM to 45 yuan --- a few hundred dollars. Above all include installation. Home with the best not to choose less than 65 yuan / m.
- Q:How to do the composite floor upstairs
- If the pavement has been no problem for two years, it is generally not the problem of the floor or shrink the problem. Usually when you do not pay attention to the leakage of water, such as drag the floor when the bucket on the edge of the water. If this is not very serious, then wait 10 days to a month will automatically resume. Also pay attention to do not soak in the water
- Q:whats the procedure for gluing engineered flooring to underfloor heating.?
- Look it up on google.
- Q:How to choose a solid wood flooring
- Solid wood flooring is generally divided into three layers of solid wood and multi-layer solid wood. Three-tier solid wood prices are higher than the multi-layer solid wood, the general skin has 0.6,0.8,1.2,1.8,2.0 mm, the cost of skin will be high, followed by the use of plastic, and some manufacturers that no formaldehyde, I personally feel no Letter, as long as there will be useful plastic formaldehyde, the landlord said that the opposite, the Finnish too Seoul plastic is also called non-aldehyde glue, the general point of the factory and have to do the export of the factory are doing this glue, this glue made out Of the formaldehyde content of the product is very small, you can rest assured that use.
- Q:Is there any impact on the floor?
- I bought the floor to strengthen the past few days attached to the rain, and now the impact of the floor floor it? What should you watch out for? Thank you more
- Q:Shop composite floor to pay attention to what ????
- Paving the floor to pay attention to moisture, pest control. Pepper is a pest control effect, but it is too wasteful
- Q:Schon Quick Clic Engineered Bamboo Flooring?
- Both engineered hardwood and bamboo are about the same for maintenance and damage resistance. Get the one you like the best. Bamboo is a product of China so look out for formaldehyde ( adding formaldehyde to the glue that binds the bamboo together makes it cheaper to make) and other chemicals. So for bamboo do not buy the cheapest, do not buy less than 1/2 thick. The thin bamboos are a problem from the start. If using engineered hardwood look for a wood grown in North America and produced in the USA. Mannington makes a lot of USA made hardwood. A good engineered wood can last for 75 to 100 years and may out last most of today's homes. The issue of your dog is only important if it wets a lot in the home. Can be an issue for bamboo or hardwood. If the pet does wet in the house, post the Information and I will give you more ideas.
- Q:Composite floor room on the threshold of the cover plate loose, how fixed?
- This is very simple! This thing hurt the anger engraved moxibustion smoked puffing and shredding, will be removed, the gap in the clean dust, the original bar is also clean off the original glue, buy a glass of plastic, the back of the amount of hit, put in place, above It is best to place heavy objects fixed, 24 hours after the normal use.
- Q:What does the composite wood floor do?
- Composite wood flooring is a non-standard noun, in any national standards and normative data are not found in the word. Consumers claim that composite wood flooring generally refers to the strengthening of wood flooring (scientific name: impregnated paper laminated wooden floor). It is in the wood after crushing, filling glue, preservatives, additives, hot press high temperature and high pressure suppression treatment, so it broke the physical structure of logs, to overcome the poor stability of the logs. Composite floor of the high strength, uniform specifications, high wear resistance, corrosion, moth and decorative effect, and to overcome the surface of the wood scar, worm, color problems. Composite wood flooring without paint waxing, the use of a wide range, easy to care, is the most suitable for modern family life rhythm of the ground material. In addition, the composite floor of the wood use rate is high, is a good environmental materials.
- Q:12 mm thick composite floor at least one square meter
- Hello, if you are using your own home, it is recommended that you still choose the brand floor of the floor Oh, so you are responsible for yourself and the family! Thank you!
Shanghai Lizhong Wood Industry Co.Ltd. located in the famous pottery capital of China-Shanghai City. It is one of the specialized floor manufacturers in the Eastern China and even in the national floor profession. Now the productivity of the floor amounts to 200 thousand square meters per month.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 24 Million
||Europe; North America;
||ISO 9001:2008 ;IS01400:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range