Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Mono 125*125 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 80Wp-100Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 100W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
25 Pallets / 450pcs
25 Pallets / 100pcs
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels (Solar panel) is composed of one or more solar cells to form a solar panel. A solar cell is a semiconductor device that converts light into electrical properties, which can convert solar radiation energy on its surface into direct current
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- There are two kinds of algorithms, one for the total solar energy and the total electricity consumption, a solar photovoltaic power generation in real-time and real-time electricity.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Fourth administrative department of energy of the State Council is responsible for the distributed photovoltaic power generation planning guidance and supervision and management; the local competent department of energy under the guidance of the State Council department in charge of energy, to supervise the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning, the area; the national energy administration agencies shall be responsible for the supervision of the area of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning and policy implementation, network operation, the market fair and safe operation.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- To choose the right, we must first understand the composition of the system and the core of the power generation. Solar power system consists of solar panels or solar module, inverter, bracket, distribution box, cable and other accessories. The core components are solar modules and inverters, which directly determine how much electricity is generated and how many years to come. 5KW system, in the summer when the maximum amount of light radiation can be issued 23 days a day or so.
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- EVA: a high quality EVA film with a thickness of 0.78mm, which is made of UV resistant agent, antioxidant and curing agent, is used as a sealing agent for solar cells and a bonding agent between glass and TPT. High light transmittance and aging resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range