Brief Introduction of Solar Energy System CNBM-K3 (200W)
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win .With CNBM HomeSystem-K3（200W）,
We will carry on the mutual beneficial,innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before,
create value for our employees,share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.Please contact us ,if
you have interest in CNBM Home System-K3 （200W）,don’t hesitate!
The Sketching of Solar Energy System CNBM-K3 (200W)
Components of Solar Energy System CNBM-K3 (200W)
Convert sunlight instantly into DC electric power. Formed by the solar modules (also called photovoltaic modules) in accordance with the system requirements for series and parallel.
Solar Charge Controller:
A charge controller may be used to power DC equipment with solar panels. The charge controller provides a regulated DC output and stores excess energy in a battery as well as monitoring the battery voltage to prevent over charge or over discharge. An inverter can be connected to the output of a charge controller to drive AC loads.
Converts DC output power of photovaltaic soalr panels into standard AC power for use in the local off-grid electrical network. It is a critical component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary commercial appliances.
Stores energy when there is an excess coming in and distribute it back out when there is a demand. Solar PV panels continue to re-charge batteries each day to maintain battery charge.
Technical data of Solar Home System CNBM-K3 (200W)
Rated load power
Pure sine wave
Precision of output
Precision of output
Charger voltage & current
Spray paint iron box,with input,output,ammeter,voltmeter,master swith and so on.
Package of Solar Home System CNBM-K3 (200W)
Factory Picture of Solar Energy System CNBM-K3 (200W)
Package Picture of Solar Energy System CNBM-K3 (200W)
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Second distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to the user in the vicinity of the site or the construction of the operation, to the user side of the spontaneous use of their own, the excess electricity and the balance of the distribution network system for the characteristics of the photovoltaic power generation facilities.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Himin Solar Photovoltaic, as the industry leader, the standard of the pioneers, adhering to industry responsibility, the pursuit of quality is the core, excellent products, is the commitment to the customer. At the same time, Himin photovoltaic products in the development process, realize the function of just one hand, and the pursuit of beautiful, practical and aesthetic products will be fully integrated, highlight the taste is Himin has been adhering to the brand concept.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Inverter in the northwest power plant used more, but the Northwest Power Plant aunt groups of regular cleaning, and northwest power station construction in the warm sun where no human habitation, not what influence the efficiency of the system. Micro inverter system is more suitable for villas or single family houses, but the price is more expensive than the centralized inverter, such as Yu APS system efficiency of 95.5%. The United States is the best enphase, but the price is higher than 50%, the individual feels more than the amount of power generation, to buy domestic energy can be enough.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Solar power system consists of solar panels, solar controller, battery, inverter and other load. Solar power system installation note has the following 1, the battery plate array need to consider the installation azimuth angle, tilt angle. 2, to avoid blocking between the panels. Including the surrounding buildings (poles, building eaves, etc.). 3, stent placement stability and firmness. 4, the distance between the line and the bus box location. Try to walk a short distance and average. 5, related accessories to meet the system requirements (such as wiring column, with wire diameter etc.). 6, the terminal should be firm, to prevent the virtual connection or disconnection.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.3 Billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range