Brief Introduction of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
CNBM Solar Energy System is specialized in PV power 5W output, which takes advantage of reliable supplying, convenient installation and free maintenance, and has been used widely, and it is the compensation and substitution of normal power supply.
CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.Poly- or multicrystalline silicon(poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified.
The Sketching of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Components of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Convert sunlight instantly into DC electric power. Formed by the solar modules (also called photovoltaic modules) in accordance with the system requirements for series and parallel.
Solar Charge Controller:
A charge controller may be used to power DC equipment with solar panels. The charge controller provides a regulated DC output and stores excess energy in a battery as well as monitoring the battery voltage to prevent over charge or over discharge. An inverter can be connected to the output of a charge controller to drive AC loads.
Converts DC output power of photovaltaic soalr panels into standard AC power for use in the local off-grid electrical network. It is a critical component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary commercial appliances.
Stores energy when there is an excess coming in and distribute it back out when there is a demand. Solar PV panels continue to re-charge batteries each day to maintain battery charge.
Technical data of Solar Home System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
5W Amorphous Solar panel*1
Power box *1 LED bulb with 10m wire*2
Mobile phone adapter*1 Mounting pad*1
Package Data of Solar Home system CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Factory Picture of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Package Picture2 of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Recommended to buy solar water heater price per price in the 150-180 yuan, including in accordance with the material and other costs, buy a good look at whether there is a reliable after-sales
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Himin Solar Photovoltaic, as the industry leader, the standard of the pioneers, adhering to industry responsibility, the pursuit of quality is the core, excellent products, is the commitment to the customer. At the same time, Himin photovoltaic products in the development process, realize the function of just one hand, and the pursuit of beautiful, practical and aesthetic products will be fully integrated, highlight the taste is Himin has been adhering to the brand concept.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- State subsidies for distributed PV policy: distributed generation price subsidies by 0.42 yuan / kWh (subsidies for a period of 20 years), distributed photovoltaic power generation system of power grid, power grid enterprises in accordance with the local coal-fired power by electricity (0.44 yuan /kWh) acquisition.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Article 1 in order to regulate the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation project management, promote distributed photovoltaic applications, according to the "People's Republic of China renewable energy law", "People's Republic of China, People's Republic of China" power law "administrative licensing law", and the "State Council on a number of opinions" to promote the healthy development of the PV industry, these measures are formulated.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Inverter. The utility model is a device for converting the direct current of the solar cell square and the storage battery to the alternating current, which is the key component of the photovoltaic grid connected power generation system. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power supply, when the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected inverter for grid connected solar power generation system, this paper introduces the photovoltaic grid connected generation system . As shown in Figure 1, the grid connected inverter by IGBT power switching devices, control circuit of the switching element is regular continuous open or off, so that the output voltage polarity alternating, DC input into AC output. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- There are intermittent and random ground application, power generation and climatic conditions in the night or rainy days have little or no power; lower power density, under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity on the ground received for 1000W/M^2. Large scale use, the need to occupy a larger area; the price is still more expensive, for conventional power generation 3~15 times, the initial investment is high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.3 Billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range