Brief Introduction of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
CNBM Solar Energy System is specialized in PV power 5W output, which takes advantage of reliable supplying, convenient installation and free maintenance, and has been used widely, and it is the compensation and substitution of normal power supply.
CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.Poly- or multicrystalline silicon(poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified.
The Sketching of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Components of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Convert sunlight instantly into DC electric power. Formed by the solar modules (also called photovoltaic modules) in accordance with the system requirements for series and parallel.
Solar Charge Controller:
A charge controller may be used to power DC equipment with solar panels. The charge controller provides a regulated DC output and stores excess energy in a battery as well as monitoring the battery voltage to prevent over charge or over discharge. An inverter can be connected to the output of a charge controller to drive AC loads.
Converts DC output power of photovaltaic soalr panels into standard AC power for use in the local off-grid electrical network. It is a critical component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary commercial appliances.
Stores energy when there is an excess coming in and distribute it back out when there is a demand. Solar PV panels continue to re-charge batteries each day to maintain battery charge.
Technical data of Solar Home System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
5W Amorphous Solar panel*1
Power box *1 LED bulb with 10m wire*2
Mobile phone adapter*1 Mounting pad*1
Package Data of Solar Home system CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Factory Picture of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
Package Picture2 of Solar Energy System CNBM-TS1 (5W)
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Third to encourage all types of power users, investment companies, professional contract Energy Service Companies, individuals as a project unit, investment and construction and operation of distributed PV projects.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar energy inexhaustible, the earth's surface to accept the solar radiation energy, to meet the global energy demand 10 thousand times. As long as the installation of solar photovoltaic systems in the world's 4% deserts, the power can meet the needs of the world. Solar power is safe and reliable, does not suffer from the energy crisis or fuel market instability impact; solar energy everywhere, to the nearest power, do not have to avoid long distance transportation, long distance transmission line loss; solar energy without fuel, the operation cost is low
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The whole system is not equal to the power generation capacity of solar panels, but the system capacity. There are often many manufacturers to promote solar power generation efficiency how high how high, but if the choice of the circuit design and the inverter, loss of power is also completely different. For example, the centralized inverter for series system design, the efficiency of the system is about 88%, each brand inverter is also different. The advantage is that the inverter series system competition brand, low price; drawback is the solar panel is connected in series, the solar panels generating capacity of the whole system by the minimum power capacity decision, so once the board has not completely clean the ash layer is not uniform, or falling leaves or cloudy, the efficiency of the whole system will decrease.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Photovoltaic panels can only generate electricity, storage batteries need to match. The peak power output of photovoltaic panels = peak wattage X local sunshine time X efficiency coefficient of general domestic parts of the sunshine time is 4 hours (per day), the efficiency of PV system with battery is about 0.7. That is to say, 1000W system, the average daily electricity is about 2800WH (2.8 degrees) or so in accordance with the distributed PV subsidy of 0.35 yuan / degree, solar photovoltaic power generation more than the Internet how exactly?
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Solar power system consists of solar panels, solar controller, battery, inverter and other load. Solar power system installation note has the following 1, the battery plate array need to consider the installation azimuth angle, tilt angle. 2, to avoid blocking between the panels. Including the surrounding buildings (poles, building eaves, etc.). 3, stent placement stability and firmness. 4, the distance between the line and the bus box location. Try to walk a short distance and average. 5, related accessories to meet the system requirements (such as wiring column, with wire diameter etc.). 6, the terminal should be firm, to prevent the virtual connection or disconnection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.3 Billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range