1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- To look at the use of concrete after welding, if the stress is relatively large and thin galvanized pipe wall is recommended to not use welding, if the requirement is not high Po mouth welding should be welding depends on galvanized pipe material selection electrode generally no sealing material are 20
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC (run in welded steel duitconSC is the line laying mode GB letter of wire is worn steel pipe laying (welded steel pipe, low pressure fluid) SC70 said the conductor by low pressure fluid DN70 welded steel pipe as protection pipe laying, DN70 said the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm, the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm (a series of values, the actual diameter slightly different).
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Steel tube Kg/m (including seamless steel tubes and welded tubes) theoretical formula per meter weight: W=0.02466 * S * (D-S)Of which: S - wall thickness (mm), D - steel tube diameter (mm), W - kg / M
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- The welded steel pipe can be divided into thin-wall steel tube, ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel tube according to the thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube. "DN25" means the inner diameter of the steel pipe is 25MM.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt it
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- The theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes is 1.075kg/m.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Seamless steel tubes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range