1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Specifications of the same kind of seamless steel pipe than welded pipe prices are generally about 30% high, large diameter difference is greater.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Structurally:A rigid waterproof sleeve is welded with a water stop ring outside the steel pipe;The flexible waterproof casing pipe is welded on the outside of the 3 side wing ring, 4 screw buckle, inside a welding piece with a rubber ring, the outside and do a flange, with 4 double head bolt, welding a steel pipe, the pipe installed, the flange is installed. The screw fastening, tightening the apron is bigger, more Water Leakage, generally in the waterproof requirements of relatively high places, such as the pool of water.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- To look at the use of concrete after welding, if the stress is relatively large and thin galvanized pipe wall is recommended to not use welding, if the requirement is not high Po mouth welding should be welding depends on galvanized pipe material selection electrode generally no sealing material are 20
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The magnitude of the axial force acting on the steel member is only related to three factors, namely, the strength of the material, the sectional area of A and the longitudinal stability factor of F.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- It's priced by weight. The cutting process should size to determine the length (otherwise - please specify the weight of the material), the material ration to calculate weight for cost accounting as.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- Resistance welding, as the name suggests, resistance welding is a method of welding by welding electrode after exerting pressure on electrode and utilizing electric current through the contact surface of connector and adjacent zone. High frequency welding: high frequency current through the metal conductor, will produce two kinds of peculiar effects: skin and proximity effects, high frequency welding is the use of these two kinds of effects of steel pipe welding, the effects of the two is based on the high frequency welding metal.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Seamless steel tubes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range