Specifications of Hot Rolled Steel H-beam For Sale
1. Standard: JIS
2. Grade: SS400
3. Length: 10m
4. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
5.Payment: TT or L/C
H x B
Usage & Applications of Hot Rolled Steel H-beam For Sale
Commercial building structure ;Pre-engineered buildings; Machinery support structure; Prefabricated structure; Medium scale bridges; Ship-building structure.etc.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled Steel H-beam For Sale
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Hot Rolled Steel H-beam For Sale
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- If welding, it is mainly worried that the welding is not strong and the welding stress is too large. The wall thickness of the section steel is thin, and the butt welding itself is the most unreliable. So, in the joint lining board, fillet welded. Attention is paid to reducing stress in the process.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- I-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:How should the steel H columns in the middle of the gable be placed?
- The surface of the mountain wall is wide and high, and the wind load is great. The wind load, the wall itself is unable to resist and needs the steel column to bear, so this column is called "wind resistant column"
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:I would like to ask you to do the master of steel structure, steel H steel cost per ton, how many yuan? emergency
- Installation of steel structure costs between 350-450 tons per ton.It is not enough, labor costs rise, steel installation fee of around 450, Chongqing installation fee of around 550The production fee is 800-1000, including two primers.I am a steel construction unit, 10 years of operation. Don't ask me. Give me the best answer.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- The flange width, lateral stiffness.The bending capacity, than the beam about 5%-10%.The two flange surfaces parallel to each other makes the connection, convenient manufacture and installation.We compared with welded I-beam with low cost, high precision, small residual stress, without expensive welding and weld testing, saving the cost of steel production is about 30%.The same section under load. The structure of hot rolled H steel than the traditional steel structure weight 15%-20%.We compared with the concrete structure, the structure of hot rolled H steel can be increased by 6% of the area, and the structure to reduce weight 20% to 30%, reducing the internal force of structure design.The H type steel can be processed into T type steel honeycomb beam can be formed by the combination of all kinds of section form, design and production greatly satisfy the engineering demand.
- Q:How much is the weight of 200x200 H steel?
- What is not commonly used is the 200*204*12*12 weight of 56.7kg/ meters
- Q:Do you have H steel 550x300x11x18?
- It can be made of welded H section steel. Five thousand and two hundred outbound.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Easy to machine: easy to connect and install, easy to remove and reuse.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- Features are as follows: wide flange and large lateral rigidity. Good bending resistance. The two surfaces of the flange are parallel to each other, so that the connection, processing and installation are simple. Compared with the welding drawing I-beam, the utility model has the advantages of low cost, high precision, little residual stress, no expensive welding materials and welding seam detection, and the cost of steel structure production is saved by about 30%. Under the same section load, the H steel structure of hot rolled 15%-20% steel is less than that of traditional steel structure. Compared with the concrete structure, the hot rolled H steel structure can increase the use area of 6%, while the structural weight is reduced by 20% and 30%, and the internal force of the structural design is reduced. The H steel can be processed into T steel, and the castellated beams can form various section forms to meet the demands of engineering design and manufacture. H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is a kind of economical type section steel, widely used in industry, buildings, bridges, oil drilling platforms, according to the forecast in 2005 China's H steel demand of about 2 million 500 thousand tons, 5 million tons of demand in 2010, but the H steel of China's annual production capacity of 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very great.
SOURCE,a well-known enterprise in Tangshan specializing in the production and sales of H beams, IPE. Annual production capacity is 600,000 mtons.
We always aim to serve customers, provide our clients with quality and cheap products and give customers the most satisfactory service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Southeast aisa; korea
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 75,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range