Hot Rolled Galvanized Steel Pipe-DN25
Less than 12m
Q195 → Grade B, SS330,SPHC, S185
Q215 → Grade C,CS Type B,SS330, SPHC
Q235 → Grade D,SS400,S235JR,S235JO,S235J2
Q345 → SS500,ST52
BS EN10296,BS EN10025,BS EN10297,BS6323, BSEN10219,BSEN10217,GB/T13793-1992,GB/T14291-2006 GB/T3091-1993,GB/T3092-1993,GB3640-88
Used For Structure, Accessorize And Construction
3) Thread with Coupling or cap
1) Plastic pipe cap
2) Iron protector
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
4) With Oiled
5) 3 PE, FBE, corrosion resistant coating
Electronic Resistance Welded (ERW )
Electronic Fusion Welded (EFW)
Double Submerged Arc Welded (DSAW)
Welded Line Type
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) In Bulk
4) Clients' Requirements
2) Bulk carrier
Port of Shipment
Xingang Port,Tianjin, China
Date of Delivery
According To The Quantity And Specification Of Each Order
Fitting as screws and flange also can be supplied.
Q: Why should you choose us:
A: 1. More than 10 years experience in this industry
2. 100,000 tons exporting per month
3. Professional foreign trade tea
4. OEM&ODM capacity
5. High quality assured & competitive price
6. Try our best to meet your needs & save your budget
7. Very popular in Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid-East and South America etc.
8. VIP membership system, first time customers and long-term cooperation customers can get extra discount on some products.
- Q:What are the features of construction class A fire resistant door ?
- 1, Save space and reduce cost. Feature of Nanjing Cathay Class A external wall thermal insulation materials : the thickness is between 60mm--180mm, so compared with the traditional block thickness, it saves architectural space greatly. At the same time, the weight is only 1/10 of that of the traditional wall, thus reducing coast in terms of architectural structure. 2, Fireproof and green. Features of Nanjing Cathay class A fireproof external wall thermal insulation materials: fire endurance under high temperature of 1000℃ is 4 hours, and non-combustible performance can reach state A level, without any toxic gas in full compliance with international environmental standards. 3, Waterproof. Features of Nanjing Cathay Class A fireproof external wall thermal insulation materials: no slightest leakage when it is being used in containers for water without any waterproof finishing. It can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, basements and other wet areas. 4, Sound insulation. Features of Nanjing Cathay class A fireproof external wall thermal insulation materials: internal materials and EPS polystyrene foam granule have good properties of sound insulation and sound absorption. 90mm-thick wall can insulate 40dB sound, in line with national standard of sound insulation for residential building. 5, Thermal insulation. Features of Nanjing Cathay Class A fireproof external wall thermal insulation materials: main raw material is frezing resistant and thermal insulating material which is environmentally friendly and energy saving. With good effect of thermal insulation, it can keep indoor temperature at a constant level, so as to make the environment more comfortable.
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- According to my understanding. This fire-resisting wood is better. Iron birch. The iron birch is three times harder than the oak, twice as hard than ordinary steel. It is the world's hardest wood which is used as a substitute for metal. The Soviet Union have used iron birch for the manufacturing of roller ball, bearings and it is applied in yachts. Iron birch has some wonderful characteristics. Since it has very dense texture, once put in the water it will sink; even if it is soaked in the water for a long time, the inside still remains dry. The iron birch is twice harder than the steel, it doesn't mean that its hrc value is twice of that of the steel. HRC means test load 1471.1N (150KG-F) using a diamond cone head with the point angle of 120 degrees to press. The calculation formula HR= (K-H) /C,K=0.2MM,H is the depth of indentation after releasing the major load. C= 0.002MM, so HRC100 is a limit value, then H is 0, which means that even the diamond will not drill into it. Generally the hardness of bearing steel is about HRC60. Iron birch is the championship among trees in terms of hardness. The bullet hit the wood is like hitting on a thick steel plate and the wood will be motionless. So, it is known as a tree harder than steel. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that can resist 3,000 Celsius degree?
- steel fiber reinforced spalling resistant bricks, phosphate bonded high alumina brick with high strength and wear-resistance, and high R.U.L bricks and composite bricks
- Q:What's the relationship among aluminum strip,aluminum foil and aluminium alloy strip?
- Aluminum foil is the augmented products of aluminum strip.
- Q:What kind of material does aluminum foil paper belong to?
- Aluminum foil paper belongs to metal mixed material like alumina, which is a raw and auxiliary material for industry manufacture and mainly used for preventing package, articles for daily use and building.
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of A grade fireproof glass curtain wall?
- An hour and a half, an hour, and half an hour. As a key step in the home fire prevention, fire door is particularly important. According to the fire endurance and heat insulation performance, it can be classified as follows: A class fire door with fire endurance of no less than 1.5h; B class fire door with fire endurance of no less than 1h; C class fire door with fire endurance of no less than 0.5h. We can choose according to different needs, while A class fire door and B class fire door are now commonly used. Fire door has great varieties, and the material it uses is also of wide range. It includes stainless steel fire doors, glass fire doors, steel fire doors, etc. The most important feature of fire door is its fire resistance period. The main difference between A class fire door and B class fire door lies in their fire endurance, of which the former is no less than 1.5h, while the latter is no less than 1h. Difference between A class fire door and B class fire door also lies in their fireproofing material. That is the thickness of the built-in fire prevention board, of which A class fire door is 52mm, while B class fire door is 46mm. Therefore A class fire door obtains longer fire resistance period than that of B class fire door and gains better fireproof performance. A class fire door and B class fire door also differ in the places they are used. A class fire door is generally used in important fire fighting access of machine rooms, warehouses and oil depots, etc. and flammable and explosive public places, while B class fire door is generally used in the ordinary fire fighting access of some ordinary buildings. But B class fire door is more widely used than A class fire door.
- Q:What is electroplate glass fiber cloth
- Leather, silicone, plating, red twill, the largest area can produce 1000mm * 500mm carbon fiber board (color carbon fiber board)
- Q:Does glass wool belongs to glass fiber cloth?
- No, glass wool belongs to the one category of glass fiber and it is a kind of artificial inorganic fiber. Glass fiber cloth is twistless roving plain fabric made by glass fiber cloth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range