1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:difference between metal and steel?
- well, steel is a type of metal. It's sort of like asking the difference between a bug and an ant, an ant is a bug, but not every bug is an ant. Likewise, steel is metal, but not all metal is steel. Gold is metal, Silver is metal, Iron is metal, Steel is metal.
- Q:timber truss versus steel truss?
- How about another option - Steel Re-inforced Concrete Beams. Beam planks would span 8.4 metres but to keep the cost down have an I beam support at 4.2m. Concrete is great. It goes on quick, is sound proof, (very nice when it rains or for road traffic), can have gravel laid on top to act as a heat sink for winter sun and can be covered with normal roof steel if you want to hide it. Its also rust and borer free. While you would need good supports for the front and back, although with an I beam you can have a floating front, it is not much more than what is required for a wooden top. Design it right and your roof could be a future floor for the next addition.
- Q:Man of Steel vs Superman (1978)?
- Well, I haven't seen it Man of Steel but I really see it hard to believe that's better than Superman. To me, Superman with Christopher Reeve is the best movie about Superman ever made. When I first saw it I was amazed. Watching Superman flying for the first time, catching Loise and graving that helicopter before it falls... it was awesome! I loved it! The other movies that followed were bad but this one was amazing. I've seen what other actors have made with the character, but I believe Christopher was the best. He was the perfect man, the perfect gentleman and the best superhero ever. I know that this Superman is for the new generations so it will be more 'real' and more 'suffered' or will have more personal issues dealing with his origins and blah blah blah... and I wish him good luck, but honestly? I stick to the original Superman because whenever I see Christopher Reeve flying around the planet as Superman (hanging from wires-no CGI people!) and I hear that characteristic music I just melt and I'm a child once more. So good luck to the new generation, I really hope they like this new guy and new story, but I'm more than fine with the original version, thank you. Hope it helps! ;)
- Q:Can jet fuel melt steel?
- Jet fuel is kerosene in 6 grades and highly filtered. can it melt or weaken steel? No, it preserves it.
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- Look for buffing compound at the hardware store. Home depot lowe's od even Wal-mart/ There is a compound for steel and for iron. I t will not make iron real shinny but it will make it look good. This stuff is to be used with a buffing wheel but I have used it on rags and it work great.
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- Bare steel. Galvanized or ANY coated racks will produce deadly chemicals in the food when heated. Galvanizing is a tin coating applied to the surface of the iron. Cadmium is a deadly chemical when ingested and is one of the chemicals on refrigerator racks. I'm not sure about Stainless Steel. The safest way is if in doubt DON'T.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:Why can't you use steel wool with polyurethane?
- Steel wool will leave invisible pieces of metal embedded in the finish, no matter how much you try to wipe it off. When you cover it with the polyurethane, it is trapped and turns dark over time, ruining the look of the table. Yeh, so follow the directions exactly for the best finish. Good luck!! : /
- Q:conversion ratio of jindal vijay nager steel ltd. to jsw steel ltd.?
- JSW Steel Ltd - Profile Office Address 5 A, Jindal Mansion, Dr A G Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai Maharastra 400026 Phone 022-23513000 Business Summary JSW Steel Limited Formerly known as Jindal Vijayanagar Steel Limited. The Company's principal activity is to manufacture hot rolled steel coils in India using the revolutionary Corex technology. In addition, the Company also manufactures steel plates and sheets. It manufactures steel using oxygen based iron and steel through continuous casting and hot rolling. Executive Team Executive Name Designation Savitri Devi Jindal Sajjan Jindal Dr. B N Singh Chairperson Additional Director Vice Chairman Managing Director Joint Managing Director
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- I purely have been given it, and that i had carried out all the missions. i all started at a save element interior the midst of the sport so i ought to nonetheless redo some tiers and it pops up and tells you that the point cap has been raised. you nonetheless can do all the outdated missions no prob. in spite of in case you all started a sparkling character and went with the aid of them lower back you would be waiting to get to point 30 and then proceed on after the unique ending.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range